What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Another beautiful day in the Old Dominion.

5xLWuvW.jpg

- Stuart

Grohmann Mini Russell (Clip point ) I very recently found out that this one with a clip point may be a limited run.
mrHf7Oi.jpg

zIHT3db.jpg
Very interesting I never knew they made this version.
I still think the classic version looks best, but yours is certainly interesting.

They're such a comfortable knife in hand, it's a shame their price to material ratio keeps so many people away.
Mine holds an edge really well, I certainly don't think a knife of this cost necessarily has to come in some kind of fancy premium type blade steel.

Very interesting I never knew they made this version.
I still think the classic version looks best, but yours is certainly interesting.

They're such a comfortable knife in hand, it's a shame their price to material ratio keeps so many people away.
Mine holds an edge really well, I certainly don't think a knife of this cost necessarily has to come in some kind of fancy premium type blade steel.
I'll add another photo of the Grohmann I agree the ergonomics makes for a very comfortable knife.
photo 1 (4).JPG

I'll add another photo of the Grohmann I agree the ergonomics makes for a very comfortable knife.
View attachment 1115724

They're well made too, mine was a factory second and the only issue is
a slight gap or two in the wood on one side.
I've gotten factory seconds from other companies where I wonder how they could possibil call it a knife.

Last edited:
This will be coming along too, even the 'Special Ones' have to work ;)

They both look pretty "special" to me, Will.

Happy Easter everyone...

That's a handsome PAL you have, Jeff. (The honest old Case isn't bad. either.)

Utica today , Happy Easter everyone !

A real beauty there, Steve, It's in fine condition and nicely displayed.

It's Easter in our home. Hope you all have a peaceful Sunday, whatever your persuasion.
g4VvBC0.jpg

Boy. that pic made me smile. Thanks, Gary.

Sweet, Harvey!

Spectacular Easter carry!!! Happy Easter all!

I truly like your new lambsfoot, Taylor. Top shelf stuff there.

I forgot to post my own carry earlier! :D :thumbsup:

A bodacious pair, Jack.

These two in Ebony were my choices for today.

Elegant, Ron.

This one just hopped into my pocket :D
Ba7O38J.jpg

That knife is, at once, both toasty and tasty looking. A great picture.

Beautiful pearl knives and photo Stuart!

Beautiful photo, sentiment and knives, Stuart. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stuart, that’s such a pretty and peaceful arrangement.

Thanks, guys.

Wonderful Easter composition Stuart and the MOP is exquisite.

Thanks, Dwight, and the MOP on that Case is absolutely stunning and so well captured in your pictures of it. Congrats.

This is one of my favorite traditionals, well, one of my favorite pocket knifes period. It is not as nice compared to what many of you guys are posting here, and I don't know what it is really, but it just speaks to me. I love having it in my pocket...

That's all you can ask from a knife and yours is handsome, to boot. I feel the same way about these old Opinels and they get grabbed and carried more often than many of my other knives (I just don't post them much).

HRe3God.jpg

Today with stag Père David and a small "Mercedes"!!!:cool::thumbsup:

Very cool, José.

Very nice!!

Totin’ light today, and for the next few days, if at all.
Be well.

That's a handsome Remington, Jeff, with those creamy Delrin covers.

Last week, I received a surprise in the mail from @JohnDF :) A sweet little White Bone Case Stockman, along with an most unusual coin.;)

A very nice story and thanks for sharing it. I can see why he sent it to you, as it has r8shell written all over it.

Two sows today.

Pretty porcine pair, Alan.

You put those old fellows that you've picked up in a very flattering light, Harvey. They look old enough to be rams rather than lambs.

I’ve got these two in my pockets today! :)

I like that lambsfoot, Ron. Classic good looks.

- Stuart

Last edited:
Back