What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Today I rotated in my S&M to keep my Queen stockman company.

HPIM0959.jpg

HPIM0958.jpg

Very nice S&M English Jack pattern you have there to keep your Queen Stockman company, Bors!.

You must have rather large pockets in those pants of yours..:p:D:thumbup:

I've gone back to an old favourite for a change of pace - "Is that an Elephant Toe or a Baby Sunfish in your pocket?"

elephant.jpg

... here are some Yellow users with another pocket screwdriver. And Grateful, I think you can see the link here with the Soddie and your Peanut!

yellow.jpg

... here are some Yellow users with another pocket screwdriver. And Grateful, I think you can see the link here with the Soddie and your Peanut!

yellow.jpg
Yes I can. Glad to see you still have the sodbuster around. My pocketworn peanut has become a favorite and goes with me often.:thumbup:

Good stuff... that CV Peanut pretty well lives in the 5th pocket of my jeans. The Soddie is one of my few back pocket knives and gets the use it deserves.

:D

every common day-Spyd.Centofante III
one day on fishing-Kizlyar Sterkh NSK +Wenger Ranger
weekend/week on fishing-Ka-Bar Heavy Bowie+Wenger Ranger 111mm

Today I am dropping a new Russell Barlow in the pocket for use as my "social knife" of the day. Of course the Spydercos that are alway in my vest will be there today as well.

russellbarlow.jpg

Today I have found myself carrying my old style Leatherman Wave. The drawer where I keep my various edc's is in the guest room, and my in-laws spent the night here. Rather than disturbing them this morning, I fished the old Wave out of my work bag to do some chores outside.

Wow! seeing all these great pocketknives is making me anxious to get home (just 3 more days!) I'll be pulling out my Vintage Knives Moose, my "new" 1981 #6275 Case Moose and a few others to carry around!

Ron

Case 31048 CV, back pocket. Vic Executive, left front, with the wallet.

Noticed while my daughter was vacuuming that the beater bar wasn't spinning. The long, thin blade on the Case sliced through the yards and yards of long blonde hair (my wife's) that was wrapped around it.

Before that, I sliced up sausages for lunch, and trimmed some yellow leaves off a rose bush.

Whittled a bit with the tiny blade on the Executive.

Haven't done much else today.

I love that QCCC English Jack! I have been drooling over those and may have to make a formal request for one for my b-day.

I used my Case CV Sodbuster Jr working in the yard trimming some flower bushes and my Rough Rider Gunstock Brown Bone Barlow doing a little woodworking.

Today, I carried just one Trad a Queen Cutlery utility knife in Carved Stag Bone, my favourite Queen scales.Wish I could get a Dog Leg Jack in that stuff:thumbup:

I have to confess that I had another knife on me-don't start kicking me now:eek: A BM Mini Grip in yellow but I needed something to cut wet string around bales of insulation material.

Today it's going to be my alox Wenger SI. It's a slippy and a scout pattern, so it counts!

Just got in from a little yard and garden work, so other than my Machete this Case Stockman is my only other companion today..

000_1847.jpg

Back