What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

54eIQHD.jpg

Nice.
Is that a bluey (blue heeler) in th background?
Also nice:cool:
Mitch

Yikes!! Glad that you are returned home and I join the chorus of best wishes for a full recovery. It's great to see your posts again, and I like to say, "It's better to be seen than to be viewed."

- Stuart
All the best, Sir! Glad you're back with your knives :)
Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund Wishing you a speedy recovery Jeff!

Your well wishes are much appreciated, my friends! As were your pictures during the week. Well, always.

Northwoods Presidential. This is the only knife that I have an identical twin, same make/model/color/covers - just in case. My favorite Northwoods, and wasn’t sure if they would make them again.

Carried the user for the last couple weeks, and will probably keep carrying it for a while. The unused one was just oiled and snapped a pic. Have a nice weekend.

DBC0FDE1-0909-457B-8E7A-431711F94B88.jpeg

Great knives Stuart! :thumbsup: I wish I could be there to run a brick down range. I’m in bad need of some range time, it’s been too long! :( I love your Challenger, a beautiful pistol! I’ve got a satin chrome Buckmark with the flat sided barrel. It shoots better than these old eyes can see! Hope y’all have a safe and fun filled day! :D

I’m totin these two favorites today. I hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

Thanks Stuart. Great knives you posted. I love em all and especially the Challenger but the little 511 sings!!! :cool:

Thanks, guys. I can see clearly enough to appreciate the pair that you are totin', Ron. The Challenger shot better than I did, but it was a blast. I got back home in time for a nice nightcap and a sit on the front porch with a gentle soaking rain falling,

9Gwyqli.jpg

- Stuart

If I were to make a list of grail knives, this would be close to the top.

For Old Friends Friday:
ZSQLIbd.jpg

Only just saw this, sorry! Many thanks, it's certainly a knife that has pleased me greatly and that's not always the case ;) That Puma is a fine example of quality, they made very attractive knives both fixed and pocket:cool:

Regards, Will

Back