What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Can't believe the way half the day has got away from me! :eek: Have a great Sunday folks :thumbsup:

EUhNbFH.jpg

That mug makes me think of Last of the Summer Wine. :D I think I've seen every episode more than once.

Jeff I didn’t know you were having surgery my friend! I pray for a rapid and complete recovery! :)

41992443752_28065183ee_b_d.jpg
Appreciated greatly, Ron!

That Lloyd is something else! Really enjoy seeing your shots of it.
The 14 on a trek with me today. Pictured on top of Dumgoyne Hill(472m). Loch Lomond in the distance.
View attachment 1118793 View attachment 1118794
Nice shots! I can just drink in that kind of view and let my imagination take over.
I was trying to see a knife in that button. Glad they let you out.
Thanks. I quit using that green morphine button a couple of days early to make them think I was ready. Had to get away from being woken up for a vitals check or some other nonsense every two hours.

I can lay around and be useless at home just as well as in the hospital.;). And at home, I can have knives.
Today, I choose this reworked Camillus electrician for the soothing ultra smooth cow bone scales.
Have a great Sunday, porchsters.
896D7EF1-1EAE-4646-AD42-E0BA73E1B98B.jpeg E260A3E7-73D0-4802-B8BB-E8A26BC0F743.jpeg

Appreciated greatly, Ron!

That Lloyd is something else! Really enjoy seeing your shots of it.

Nice shots! I can just drink in that kind of view and let my imagination take over.

Thanks. I quit using that green morphine button a couple of days early to make them think I was ready. Had to get away from being woken up for a vitals check or some other nonsense every two hours.

I can lay around and be useless at home just as well as in the hospital.;). And at home, I can have knives.
Today, I choose this reworked Camillus electrician for the soothing ultra smooth cow bone scales.
Have a great Sunday, porchsters.
View attachment 1118861 View attachment 1118862
That coffee sure looks good. Think I'm going to brew me some more.
Praying for a swift recovery, Jeff.

Glad you're home and on the mend Jeff, those are some lovely scales :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack. Until I'm able to get out, I can derive pleasure from seeing the scenic hiking shots that you and others put up!

That coffee sure looks good. Think I'm going to brew me some more.
Praying for a swift recovery, Jeff.

Yes, coffee is good! I had to go for five days without:eek:
Your prayers are appreciated, my friend.

ntJavYv.jpg

Sometimes certain things just "click" with us. Oftentimes its something unexpected, for instance this 44. I can't seem to leave it behind. Having a dedicated belt sheath helps, because there's room in my pockets for other carries. But there's more to it than that. To be honest seeing others post this pattern I always thought "Looks really nice, but uncomfortable to use" . Great looking pattern, but in my view it had a bunch of corners. Then I was graciously gifted this one by @r redden , and to cut my rambling short I'll just say , Boy has it really "clicked" for me!:cool::thumbsup:

Back