What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

33846854788_d6064ddd82_b.jpg

33846856368_f9c0e941cc_b.jpg

47724029471_c4b5c010f1_b.jpg
Nice bugcatcher, and incredible old Barlow!

Really using and enjoying this one
V5s8A8W.jpg

That's a comely Case canoe.

Heading out of town early in the morning, but will have these two with me :) Have a great weekend folks :thumbsup:

Travel safely, Jack, and keep your fine traveling companions secure.

These two today, 47 with the imperial beater.

I really like the beater barlow. I have several, Imperial and Sabre, to name two, that I swear by.

Great pair in a great shot Alan. And you have several knives with nice stacked leather handles, something you don't see much on folders, especially done that well.

Seems like a Barlow kind of day !

And that's a fine one to be totin', Steve.

Today, I choose this reworked Camillus electrician for the soothing ultra smooth cow bone scales.

That handsome classic would perk anyone up. Glad that you are on the mend, Jeff.

A nice little Case Damascus Swayback upgraded with beautiful mammoth ivory is today’s carry.

Gadzooks, Wayne!! That's a fantastic knife and what a project. Thanks for sharing.

- Stuart

A fine example Dwight:cool: I've gone over to having my Fontenille Patauds in matte finish as the polished blade is a bit of a fingerprint hell...good crocus though:D I really admire the 'guillochage' they do with the backsprings, and having the spring, filework and 'bee' as one solid forged piece is a touch of quality. French cutlers really knowhow to ornament a knife but never too flashy or vulgar, just right.:thumbsup:

Regards, Will

That mug makes me think of Last of the Summer Wine. :D I think I've seen every episode more than once.
:)

LOL! :D I was just near where it was filmed yesterday, think I've only seen it once or twice, and that was 40-odd years ago
I loved that show!

Glennbad took this...

oRWy47c.jpg

and this...

0H9B2Ha.jpg

and created this!

ijzLIiX.jpg

A nice little Case Damascus Swayback upgraded with beautiful mammoth ivory is today’s carry.
That is amazing. WOW & WOW:eek:

Thanks. I quit using that green morphine button a couple of days early to make them think I was ready. Had to get away from being woken up for a vitals check or some other nonsense every two hours.

I can lay around and be useless at home just as well as in the hospital.;). And at home, I can have knives.
Today, I choose this reworked Camillus electrician for the soothing ultra smooth cow bone scales.
Have a great Sunday, porchsters.
Glad you're home. Hospitals are terrible places to get any rest. The nurses will wake you up to take vitals and ask if you're sleeping well. :rolleyes:

A couple of centenarians:
yRgywR5.jpg

A fine example Dwight:cool: I've gone over to having my Fontenille Patauds in matte finish as the polished blade is a bit of a fingerprint hell...good crocus though:D I really admire the 'guillochage' they do with the backsprings, and having the spring, filework and 'bee' as one solid forged piece is a touch of quality. French cutlers really knowhow to ornament a knife but never too flashy or vulgar, just right.:thumbsup:

Regards, Will
Thank you Will. I appreciate what you said and totally agree. Just classy.

r8shell r8shell - a lovely old couple indeed.

Glennbad took this...

oRWy47c.jpg

and this...

0H9B2Ha.jpg

and created this!

ijzLIiX.jpg

Wow, that's incredible, beautiful mammoth ivory :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. Until I'm able to get out, I can derive pleasure from seeing the scenic hiking shots that you and others put up!

Thanks Jeff, hope you're not laid up for long :) :thumbsup:

Beautiful pics Gev :thumbsup:

Great pic Taylor :thumbsup:

Looking good :) :thumbsup:

I'm totin' a pair of pearls today: Case 079 sleeveboards that are almost twins, except one is from 1965-1969, while the other is from 1978.

XvHW8Oh.jpg

fRlokmN.jpg

- Stuart

A handsome pair Stuart :thumbsup:

More Lambfoot action today. Thanks go to Jack Black Jack Black .
33rQF2s.jpg

Thank you Mark, striking pic :) :thumbsup:

Beautiful Ironwood Mark. :thumbsup::cool:
View attachment 1119000

Awesome AC Dave :thumbsup:

A couple of centenarians:
yRgywR5.jpg

What superb character Rachel :thumbsup:

Back