What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Today with a GEC # 83 on Ebony and one of these pioneer old cross!;):thumbsup:

19woyq.jpg
23u224l.jpg

Carried these 2 today . This morning it was just the TC to the YMCA and then coffee with our friends and then I added the $21 Western Beast while I was uncovering and fertilizing our Roses . A yearly chore that has to be done . Got half of them done .

A picture from a previous year .

Harry

Last edited:
Carried these 2 today . This morning it was just the TC to the YMCA and then coffee with our friends and then I added the $21 Western Beast while I was uncovering and fertilizing our Roses . A yearly chore that has to be done . Got half of them done .

Harry
Fine knives Harry and your rose garden is simply wonderful. It's hard to believe I'm looking into the same backyard I've been seeing all winter! ;)

Harry
A versatile pair you were totin today my friend! I still say you never find another knife as nice as your Western for the money. Those roses look a lot different from when I last saw them! :thumbsup: :D

I’ve been MIA the last couple of days trying to buy a new car and getting packed up for a little R&R. Some buddies are driving to Montana from Wisconsin for a bit of spring bear hunting. I’m headed over in the morning to help spot, hopefully pack a bear, do a little cooking and open a few adult beverages. I’ll toss these two in with me for the trip.

97804035-49-E9-490-D-9-FC5-872-D8-DB2-E563.jpg

What a Trio Jack! :thumbsup: :D

Good morning John! A beautiful pair for Thursday! :thumbsup: :)

I’m totin these two today. Hope y’all have a great Thursday! :)

47810638391_9bc9dd3bdb_b_d.jpg

Thanks pal, nice pair :) :thumbsup:

Beautiful Buck Dwight :thumbsup:

John, Steve, Jack, Tom, Ron, Dean, & Stuart,
Thanks for the warm welcome back after my lengthy self-imposed exile. :)

What a pair, Jack! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: The Damascus Lambsfoot is phenomenal, but the scratted Ancient is also an instant classic!

Here are the 4 I always carry:
View attachment 1125315

- GT

Thank you very much GT, always good to see your Eternals :thumbsup:

Enzo Elver.

Og4Yk2P.jpg

efqT4MW.jpg

Great pics Mr Finn, hope you're enjoying your Elver :thumbsup:

1qZefYi.jpg

Mmmmm...great-looking TCs too Del ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. Nice trio of lambsfeet you have today!

Thanks Nick :thumbsup:

That’s a beautiful trio, Jack. So when you slip them in your pocket, are they in slips? Curious.

Yes, in slips Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Interesting knife Harvey :thumbsup:

Rushing a bit today! Hope everyone has a good Friday :) Piano keys for me :thumbsup:

3cngbAq.jpg

FF2VVBk.jpg

Dwight!

That is some beeyootiful stag on the ‘09 Barlow. I know some folks weren’t happy with the stag but honestly, in 10 years I’ve seen folks posting their SM/Q/BFC-SFO knives, I’ve yet to see a bad lookin’ one.

That’s a great lookin’ one, any chance we could see the obverse side :) ?

View attachment 1125628

Hey Rhey? Now that you’ve had your english lambfoot blade, how do you think it compares to a sheepfoot or a wharncliffe blade? BTW, knice blade Rhey.

Also threw this one in my pocket, a Camillus bird & trout knife. I won’t use it on any critters but I love the long thin California Clip blade. It’s a slicer for sure. I like it for strippin’ wire.

My favorite blade on this knife is the hook. I use it for twistin’ safety wire on nuts and other components prone to vibratin’ loose or if it came apart would cause a critical, possibly fatal failure. Race bikes and airplanes are good examples of where a component failure is bad.

VF4JeHYh.jpg

Back