What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

My wife did not wake up grouchy this morning...
She let me sleep.
Now she’s off to work, and I’ve had my required two cups of strong, black, dark roast while checking out my favorite web forum, I’m ready for the day.

Mrs Fleschwund said something cryptic the other day about the only gift she wants for Mother’s Day is a clean house.
Wives say the strangest things.
And then they just expect us to figure it out on our own!
o_O

View attachment 1126411 A couple of elk stag re-handles for Stagurday to help me figure it out.

Jeff - @Amir Fleschwund , Maybe you can use one of those lovely stags to accidentally cut the cord to the vacuum cleaner ;) Yes, they do keep us on our toes with their mysterious ways and abstract thinking, don't they? :D

You made me laugh. Thanks

Ray

I have a navy knife now too - have you seen it? Starting on post 373.

Old #51 today ;)

Ro3Ivvu.jpg

Page after page of knives to look at, and here I am scrolling back for another look at this hard worked veteran. Broken blade, cracked scales, sharpening loss, it’s got it all. EXACTLY like the priceless heirloom that was always in my Grandpa’s pocket or hand.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for keepin it real, Josh!

This old Robeson has had a pretty rough life.
20190511_011059-864x864.jpg 20190511_011037-864x864.jpg
You can see how the liners are all bent out of shape somehow. My dad's middle name is Robison so I got this for his birthday. A bit of the character you were commenting on will be lost since I'm planning to turn it into a single blade shadow pattern but I am hoping to give it new life without losing the feeling that it has lots of tales to tell.

Hoping to get some overgrown mint removed so that I can plant a couple of basil plants and tarragon plants before the rain starts back up. I'm totin' a Eldon Courtney folder (2 11/16" closed) and the first Gary Cunningham small (6" OAL) hunter that I purchased from Gary back in 2017.

ddHahaG.jpg

53t2uFd.jpg

- Stuart

Back