What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Posting a little late in the day, but I received an upgrade to my wicked edge sharpener in the mail today, and wanted to wait until I tried it out. I was excited, and a little nervous about it, because of the expense. But I very much like the new features, and it is really fun to use. These are the results from a 40 degree inclusive edge on a Shuffler.

X2toyRo.jpg

VERY happy with the results :)

I am preoccupied this weekend helping the family of a very good buddy, who passed last September, settle his estate. We went through boxes all day and will do so, again, tomorrow. Yet to see a knife of interest, but lots of pot metal blades. I toted this one and a box-cutter to get us through the clear-out.

MjSAJ44.jpg

CQ6yGiC.jpg

- Stuart

Posting a little late in the day, but I received an upgrade to my wicked edge sharpener in the mail today, and wanted to wait until I tried it out. I was excited, and a little nervous about it, because of the expense. But I very much like the new features, and it is really fun to use. These are the results from a 40 degree inclusive edge on a Shuffler.

X2toyRo.jpg

VERY happy with the results :)
Looks mighty sharp :eek:

Looks mighty sharp :eek:

Thank you kindly Gev!

Will probably carry the usual stag knives on Saturday, but will also be toting these:
5ZFpcYX.jpg

A GEC fixed blade and a Case cocobolo Peanut. (Gifts from a friend.) I think I'll have enough knife, whatever comes. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Great carries, love that GEC fixed blade :thumbsup:

I am preoccupied this weekend helping the family of a very good buddy, who passed last September, settle his estate. We went through boxes all day and will do so, again, tomorrow. Yet to see a knife of interest, but lots of pot metal blades. I toted this one and a box-cutter to get us through the clear-out.

MjSAJ44.jpg

CQ6yGiC.jpg

- Stuart
Good on you for your loving act of kindness, Stuart.

MjSAJ44.jpg

CQ6yGiC.jpg

- Stuart
I've found those Japanese Sabres to be good knives.

:thumbsup:I like this one.
Such knife. Much wow.:thumbsup:

View attachment 1130165

Haven't posted much lately. But I am dropping in to see whats up. Been a bit preoccupied with an auto search (and coming) purchase to right a wrong I made to myself recently. More on that in a week or so
Ok, I’ll be waiting to hear about the mistake and if you are able to buy your way out of it!:D

My wife has a little flu bug, so I'm just sitting around the house taking care of her. My little #14 is keeping me company...
You’re a good man, John.

MjSAJ44.jpg

CQ6yGiC.jpg

- Stuart
Another good man helping friends through a tough time.:thumbsup:
Of course you’re not finding the good knives- he took them with him.

Back