What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

For Wooden Wednesday:
KSuF61x.jpg

Limited edition African Rosewood Lambsfoot from A. Wright & Son, Sheffield.

(Indirect winner of the knife in @Jack Black's recent GAW, courtesy of tmd_87 tmd_87 . Thanks, guys!)

Great knife and nice photo Vince!!!;):thumbsup:

Heading to the Outer Banks in the morning for a bit of work followed by a day of offshore fishing - fishing for Tuna and Mahi-Mahi. Always carry stainless on saltwater; Case 63032 SS. I carried it today and will through Friday evening when I return home. OH
Case-63032-SS-2013-3.jpg
Good looking knife,I have fond memories of visiting the outer banks as a young soldier when stationed at Ft Bragg in the early 70s.

Only a few of you are old enough to remember the TV show "Queen for a Day."View attachment 1132774
I definitely remember that one Alan! :thumbsup: :)

That is a beautiful Barlow Dwight! You might want to hide that one from Harry! Old Engineer Old Engineer

Whutwhoo...new 29er

View attachment 1132805

Enjoy the day!

Half/Stop Half/Stop going for my second ride now. Your view seems far more fun than mine. Enjoy!
A great bike there! :thumbsup: I do have some great views my friend! :) The Georgia Coast and the Golden Isles are a beautiful place! :thumbsup: :cool:

You know Harry, it was actually that curvy clip blade, the Ironwood, and the bolsters, that immediately drew my attention. It was a lucky find.

Whenever I find info on tang stamps or any such links to info, I will forward it to you. I would also think that Jack would be able to assist if you were to reach out to him. To your good health as well.

Here’s the pile side view.
5391AD92-B8DA-4EAF-954A-0C2D35B2AACF_zpssymwucrc.jpeg

I'm not much of a barlow guy, but the curved barlow with a wicked clip point is just sweet. You scored a great one, Harvey!

I hope y’all have as great a day as what I’m having! ;) :D

47855542132_b93e3f6119_b_d.jpg

46991509015_452c631dec_b_d.jpg
Ok, Ron. Even though “having a great day” is too subjective for competitive purposes, and you are setting the bar quite high, I’m going to do my best!
Starting out by using my razor sharp lambfoot to cut some lilac, and crabapple blossoms from my yard, and some phlox from the roadside to try to brighten the day of a friend (the wife of the farmer I work for) who is in the hostiple ( as my 3 yr old grandson pronounces it) with pneumonia.
View attachment 1132857

Hope you and Pam have a great time!

Great knife right there, Chunk!

Back