What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Wooden Wednesday!
af3TeJy.jpg

Thank you Jack. Cool walking stick!

Thanks Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Thank you! It's riding along with a Rosewood Lambsfoot today.
nl4TH7Y.jpg

Nice pairing Rachel :) :thumbsup:

This afternoons carry a big Rosewood Lambsfoot.
View attachment 1133012

Good choice Dave :thumbsup:

Today arrived this wonder of Sheffield A. Wright & Son in stag, left hand and worked back!!!:D:thumbsup:

2qbgj7n.jpg
289v604.jpg
2q9f7cx.jpg

Congratulations Jose :thumbsup:

Wooden Wednesday!
af3TeJy.jpg

Great pic Dave :thumbsup:

My long day tomorrow, and I'll be out of the house bright and early with these two ;) :thumbsup:

CGuDs0h.jpg

ik2tjwQ.jpg

Superb pairing, and equally lovely pics Ron :) Looks like you're having a great time :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack! My wife and daughter are both here. We’re getting some much needed relaxation for my them and some super quality family time for us all! :)

Half/Stop Half/Stop As a Statesman, I concur. I keep residence down there, as well. I need to get to the beach soon.
We’re staying on Jekyll Island. The weather is great! :thumbsup: :D

PHW4ad.jpg

This 1 today I got inspired.
While the wife & I were watching tv last night, I was on my phone looking at alox swiss army knives.
Thinking I wouldn't mind 1 of the fancy limited editions, maybe a 2016 violet as I could pick 1 up cheap. So I thought I'ld show the wife.
It went

me; This is alright, what you think?
wife: Yeah but don't you have 2 swiss army already?
me; (quick mental maths, quick steer her away:eek:) Yeah something like that but I don't have an alox.
wife; SURE, with a big grin on her face.

I think the hesitation in answering gave it away:oops:. The wife is a good sport, just doesn't get why we need more than 1 but supports it's it anyway.

Cheers
mitch

Beautiful jigged bone, file worked scales and sunk joints - what more could you ask for? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stuart and Mark, those are some stunning examples of jigged bone, just exquisite!

Thanks, guys.

Lol Fayette-nam, I gotta remember that, I just pulled a 16 foot trailer through there this evening, traffic was white knuckle. Unfortunately gang violence is getting bad down there,so my boss says

Yep, that's about right. And, yet, I have relatives who still farm about 400 acres just south of the base (though surrounded by malls and housing developments).
- Stuart

Back