What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Great pictures my friend . I do not think that the tomatoes had much chance against the Bigun . It appears that you folks are just having too much fun .

Harry
Thanks Harry! I should be taking more photos, especially of the historical district! :) How much fun is too much? :eek:

~ “Front desk...”

~ “Room 602. How come the whole floor smells like bacon?”

~ “Sorry sir, but the guests at the end of the hall are from Tennessee.”
View attachment 1133773
Lol Jeff!!! :eek: I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t like to smell bacon cooking! :p

One of two today. But which one?;)

I92wNZh.jpg
Will you can’t go wrong whichever you choose! :thumbsup: :)

Good to know you're having such a great time Ron :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack! :thumbsup: :)

Today I’m totin my Ebony #73 solo! :) I hit it a lick or three on my Sharp Maker to touch it up before I left for this trip. It gets scary sharp. :D

47923949842_139fe43749_b_d.jpg

Pam took this photo of the sunrise this morning. We have been blessed with absolutely beautiful weather! :thumbsup: :D

47924029361_c755389ac4_b_d.jpg

Classy pair Dwight
Thank you Jack!

That's a purdy pair right there
Thanks Don. Your new little fighter is looking very capable.

Thanks Harry! I should be taking more photos, especially of the historical district! :) How much fun is too much? :eek:

Lol Jeff!!! :eek: I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t like to smell bacon cooking! :p

Today I’m totin my Ebony #73 solo! :) I hit it a lick or three on my Sharp Maker to touch it up before I left for this trip. It gets scary sharp. :D

Pam took this photo of the sunrise this morning. We have been blessed with absolutely beautiful weather! :thumbsup: :D

Gorgeous pics Ron! Looks like you two are having a great time. :)

Have a great weekend!IMG_2626.jpeg

It is all about making memories my friend .

Harry

A little over a year ago I made the mistake of trading in my 50th anniversary Mustang. Well, I found one, 400 miles on it, sitting on a showroom floor up in Dallas. So me and the wife are going right the wrong. Trading in my truck to set the universe right again. Even though this knife is my wedding knife, and this trip will be good time for her and I alone, it kinda sorta matches the ivory color of the car. So it's coming along for two reasons! 1042 miles in 2 days, here we come!
79B6C9EE-4B2E-4223-BA08-7A276054BDD2.jpeg F0596A42-CC48-499B-A633-6601FB192CF6.jpeg

Back