What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I swear I'm trying to save for Blade...but I am a sucker for Ironwood and things that go "click";)
clear.png
clear.png

20190524_132518.jpg

20190524_132539.jpg

SmartSelect_20190524-132950_Gallery.gif

~Chip
Cooool:cool: how'd you make it go click though!?:confused: I don't see a button

View attachment 1134217 View attachment 1134218

These are my Wharncliffs; the Coyote, the Talon, and the Viper. These are three of the primary patterns that really peaked my interest in GEC knives. They have cost me a ton of money over the years!

Will Power Will Power , the Saddlehorn has jigged Ginger Ale scales. I have not seen Case use them use them often, but they are very nice.

@SVTFreak , congratulations on the new car! It looks great!

Travman Travman , where I live, if you found a freaky doll like that one on your driveway, you would suspect that someone was trying to put the Gris Gris on you!

Last edited:
B side of this Robeson that I also carried yesterday.
I liked this one yesterday, and today as well. Thanks for the eye treat!
Am I correct in thinking it’s a small jack like a Camillus 21 size?
It’s got to be quite old, but it looks fresh off the cutler’s bench.

A little over a year ago I made the mistake of trading in my 50th anniversary Mustang. Well, I found one, 400 miles on it, sitting on a showroom floor up in Dallas. So me and the wife are going right the wrong. Trading in my truck to set the universe right again. Even though this knife is my wedding knife, and this trip will be good time for her and I alone, it kinda sorta matches the ivory color of the car. So it's coming along for two reasons! 1042 miles in 2 days, here we come!
View attachment 1133935 View attachment 1133936
You have stumped me! I don’t have a specific memory of what was in the rfp of my rented tux 38 years ago. All I know is that it was either a yellow Schrade trapper, or a 33OT jack. That’s what I had back then, and one of them was always on me.
Nice ‘Stang! Don’t forget to have them put a trailer hitch on it if you’re getting rid of your truck.:D

What perfectly worn bone! :cool::thumbsup: I like a clip/sheepfoot/awl combination, even if the awl started out life as a pen blade. :D
Yeah that one is a cross between a needle and a razor! But I knew if anyone would appreciate a well used and worn knife, it would be you, Rachel!
By the way, I hope you dodged the worst of the heavy weather! I was thinking about you the other day when I saw the predicted storms. We’re getting the remains of that mayhem in the form of t-storms now.
Nice example of a classic:thumbsup:

A #72 & #43 today

1ZUfPYoh.jpg
GREAT combo my friend!

A little town in the shadow of Mt Rainier turns into one big flea market every Memorial Day and Labor Day weekend. Think I’ll poke around for a buy or two....
47-D4593-B-C619-40-A5-AD1-C-53-F2-B5-CB7411.jpg
Why? You already have maybe the best selling pocket knife of all time, why look for more?:confused::D
I hope everyone has a great weekend.
sfdxXaN.jpg
Handsome knife right there.

I tend to oppose using a knife for anything other than cutting, but a spey blade makes a half decent light-duty flat head screwdriver in a pinch.

Disclamer: I did not make up this embarrassingly subpar junction.

hmlFvmB.jpg
Argh! Get this man a TL-29 on the double.:eek:

Just finished the clip for a member here, am carrying the sheepsfoot tonight at work.
View attachment 1134178 View attachment 1134179
Super nice work!!!
Somebody here is going to be pleased.:thumbsup:

Gorgeous stag on the Cramer Gary Peregrin Peregrin . I don't know if it's the perspective of the photo but the blade looks larger than normal. If so, that's a very good thing.

Back