What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Today with a classic from Victorinox!!!:):thumbsup:

smgi1v.jpg

I always think that is a very nice pattern James, nice photo of it too :) :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack. The seller made a bold statement when I purchased it saying, "The GEC 73 is considered by many to be the perfect pocket knife, including me". I asked him why he felt that way and he gave quite a list of reasons. After owning it for just a short time I had to agree with him and have ever since.

Thanks Jack. The seller made a bold statement when I purchased it saying, "The GEC 73 is considered by many to be the perfect pocket knife, including me". I asked him why he felt that way and he gave quite a list of reasons. After owning it for just a short time I had to agree with him and have ever since.

The 73 is probably my favorite two blade knife. The single blade version is great but my only user 73 is a two blade trapper.

Hello Will,
The handle is in dyed camel bone.
It's a "knife by friends ". The damascus of the blade has been made by Gigi Sechi, the bolster by Davide Steri, the handle and even the screws by Roberto Serra. All these great friends of mine collaborated to produce this knife .

Â

Thanks very much for the explanation Â:cool: One of the occasions when a joint venture turns out brilliantly, particularly admire the bolster. The whole knife is THE best thing I've seen on these pages for a very long time. There's astounding competition too but that knife, just dwarfs others :D

All the very best, Will

73 gets my vote as #1.

Back