What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

bAmOHzD.jpg

I've been carrying the Leatherman B2 on and off for a while. I've become fond of it. Lightweight, good quality, takes a good edge and has a serrated blade. It may get carried less in the future since I just bought a serrated Spyderco Ladybug for my keychain. Having a serrated blade in addition to the plain edge is a big attraction of the B2 for me. I'm not a big fan of combo blades. Having one of each is handy.
RjPYza6.jpg

NoqiS4H.jpg

So far so good, only have had it for a couple of days. Fit and finish is great. Lil gritty on the lifter, but blade is smooth opening and closing. All my grinds are good and came sharp. No spaces in the backsprings either. Overall a great knife. Reminds me of a custom, with super steel and premium covers.
All right, sounds good :thumbsup:
Any blade play to speak of?

Utica Tungsten, Case, Wright, Vic.
096Qc0s.jpg

I have a hard time carrying a lambsfoot because one is too long, one is too bulky, two are too nice, and three are a little off-pattern, made in England though they may have been (TEW).
This one is authentic and compact, yet messed up enough that I don't care what's in the pocket with it. Maybe someday I'll get a pin that matches, but NS is so much more expensive than brass. I guess I was too lazy to make steel work.

Work took a richly deserved back-seat today:D Got out for a walk at the country place after re-installing the Robot mower for the season, no more sitting on a noisy fumey insect magnet mower for me since 2012 ;) It works when you want it, makes no noise and cuts superbly you don't have to pick up clippings and compost the stinking stuff . Anyway, fine day in terms of sunshine but a raging wind all day rather put me off. I took a small minimal pack, snack, water-bottle and of course a PSK tin;) These two covered my needs admirably and you could get by with them alone, but who really wants to on a Knife Forum?:D

VGyhu38.jpg

This trio apparently has some luck, the Blues won in overtime last night! Also something pretty cool: I was watching the game at a watch party at the Enterprise Center, the Blues home ice (the game was in Boston). The tv sound feed cut out during the National Anthem, so the fans finished singing it :).

b46iHht.jpg

This trio apparently has some luck, the Blues won in overtime last night! Also something pretty cool: I was watching the game at a watch party at the Enterprise Center, the Blues home ice (the game was in Boston). The tv sound feed cut out during the National Anthem, so the fans finished singing it :).

b46iHht.jpg
Way cool. Go Blues!

Thanks Vince, much appreciated!
Caught the final period of Game one, Tom. Can't see the NBCSN games, but games 4 and on will be on NBC. Have only come to appreciate hockey in recent years, after attending local games. We got a minor league team here about 1999 or 2000, but I didn't watch for years. Fell in love with the game first time I went (maybe 10 years ago). The team is now a youth hockey team in the NAHL, but with the same name: IceRays. I guess I love games where a small hard object is beat with a stick (baseball, hockey, golf)!
f29fvid.jpg

Bhrk3Zm.jpg

Back