What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thanks for the Joker joy, Harvey & Nick & Jack. :)
Jack, that's quite a Fearsome Foursome you grabbed for your hike! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: I wonder if you'd get satisfaction if you carried those 4 in to see your internet service provider. :rolleyes:

Out of the night,
When the full moon is bright! :thumbsup::cool::p

Thanks GT, maybe I should send Zorro?! :D :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black Thank you Jack. As a kid, Zorro was one of my teachers of good triumphing over evil.:)

I got an education in the cinema too my friend :) :thumbsup:

It’s great to be back home in time for refreshments.
xZeqKHc.jpg

There are four knives I carry every day, independent of the dictates of my rotation schedule. I've been posting a group pic of that Quotidian Quartet most recent Sundays. Today, for variety, I'll post individual shots of my four "constants"
Case chestnut jigged bone CV Sodbuster Jr (won in a @BigBiscuit GAW):
sbjr.deck.jpg

Rough Rider white smooth bone small stockman (thanks, @r8shell); I usually post the side that shows Euler's Identity, but for a change of pace, here's the other side with a feather Rachel scrimmed:
scrim.feather.open.jpg

Here's a Vic Minichamp, showing the 5 tools I use most often. I've carried this knife ever since purchasing it second-hand at a gun & knife show:
minichamp.4open.jpg

Victorinox Pioneer 1 that I ordered using a gift card my work colleagues gave me at my retirement a year ago:
solo.mark.backyard.branch.jpg

- GT

My previous trip has run out of luck, as the Blues endured a 7-2 whuppin’ last night. Since it is clearly my knives that caused the loss, and not undisciplined play, with poor passing, lousy checking and terrible defense that is the culprit :), I am carrying a new set of Blues themed knives today.

Bark River City Knife in white bone, a dark blue pioneer and an old Queen Barlow in yellow.

My previous trip has run out of luck, as the Blues endured a 7-2 whuppin’ last night. Since it is clearly my knives that caused the loss, and not undisciplined play, with poor passing, lousy checking and terrible defense that is the culprit :), I am carrying a new set of Blues themed knives today.

Bark River City Knife in white bone, a dark blue pioneer and an old Queen Barlow in yellow.

Nice 1's
I'm hearing you my team the swans(afl) are 3 & 8 this season.
Cheers
Mitch

There are four knives I carry every day, independent of the dictates of my rotation schedule. I've been posting a group pic of that Quotidian Quartet most recent Sundays. Today, for variety, I'll post individual shots of my four "constants"
Case chestnut jigged bone CV Sodbuster Jr (won in a @BigBiscuit GAW):
View attachment 1138903

Rough Rider white smooth bone small stockman (thanks, @r8shell); I usually post the side that shows Euler's Identity, but for a change of pace, here's the other side with a feather Rachel scrimmed:
View attachment 1138908

Here's a Vic Minichamp, showing the 5 tools I use most often. I've carried this knife ever since purchasing it second-hand at a gun & knife show:
View attachment 1138909

Victorinox Pioneer 1 that I ordered using a gift card my work colleagues gave me at my retirement a year ago:
View attachment 1138910

- GT
It's interesting to see your "constants".
I ponder why you picked those... I assume the math knives because of your work, and the little SAK for its tools, but I haven't quite figured out why the Sodbuster Jr became a constant. Do you carry all those in your pockets, or bags, or in your coat?

Back