What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thanks Gary! :) It has mellowed nicely since ‘08! :thumbsup:

It’s been a long day. I’ve had Damascus Ironwood Lambsfoot in my pocket today! :)

47643050672_83ef7a2af8_b_d.jpg

Absolutely stunning!

There are four knives I carry every day, independent of the dictates of my rotation schedule. I've been posting a group pic of that Quotidian Quartet most recent Sundays. Today, for variety, I'll post individual shots of my four "constants"
Case chestnut jigged bone CV Sodbuster Jr (won in a @BigBiscuit GAW):
View attachment 1138903

Rough Rider white smooth bone small stockman (thanks, r8shell r8shell ); I usually post the side that shows Euler's Identity, but for a change of pace, here's the other side with a feather Rachel scrimmed:
View attachment 1138908

Here's a Vic Minichamp, showing the 5 tools I use most often. I've carried this knife ever since purchasing it second-hand at a gun & knife show:
View attachment 1138909

Victorinox Pioneer 1 that I ordered using a gift card my work colleagues gave me at my retirement a year ago:
View attachment 1138910

- GT
I always enjoy seeing your Constants.

Have a good week, everybody!
qrs2Wsf.jpg

Thanks Jack. The Craddock is really cool. What a blade stamp!

View attachment 1139092

Jack Black Jack Black That MOP pen knife is sweet.

@Fodderwing Your Dami Lamb is definitely higher ground in more ways than one, Dwight.

View attachment 1139164

Thanks a lot guys, great pics :) Those doughnut photos always make me hungry Harvey! :D :thumbsup:

kZSCdib
Sheffield made.

Click on the image in your Imgur album, then select 'BBCode' - when you click on the code, it'll copy, and you can paste it directly into your post here :thumbsup:

Nice-looking knife :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot guys, great pics :) Those doughnut photos always make me hungry Harvey! :D :thumbsup:

Click on the image in your Imgur album, then select 'BBCode' - when you click on the code, it'll copy, and you can paste it directly into your post here :thumbsup:

Nice-looking knife :thumbsup:

Thank you! Doing it through the App/phone browser, it really doesn’t seem to want to ply ball.

Those Sway Backs are deservedly-celebrated classics, John and Dean!! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Thanks for humoring me, Dean! :cool::cool::)

- GT

Thank you, Gary. And it is always a pleasure to humor you. :D

There are four knives I carry every day, independent of the dictates of my rotation schedule. I've been posting a group pic of that Quotidian Quartet most recent Sundays. Today, for variety, I'll post individual shots of my four "constants"
Case chestnut jigged bone CV Sodbuster Jr (won in a @BigBiscuit GAW):
View attachment 1138903

Rough Rider white smooth bone small stockman (thanks, r8shell r8shell ); I usually post the side that shows Euler's Identity, but for a change of pace, here's the other side with a feather Rachel scrimmed:
View attachment 1138908

Here's a Vic Minichamp, showing the 5 tools I use most often. I've carried this knife ever since purchasing it second-hand at a gun & knife show:
View attachment 1138909

Victorinox Pioneer 1 that I ordered using a gift card my work colleagues gave me at my retirement a year ago:
View attachment 1138910

- GT

Fantastic fotos of your foursome, Gary! :thumbsup:

Carrying a couple of new Victorinox arrivals today.

s7UuIzuh.jpg

Now those are really neat,Buzz! :thumbsup::thumbsup: The only ones I could find online are green "Warhawks;" are yours Air Force versions? Color me curious.

Back