What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

kZSCdib
Sheffield made.
5o9HTTP.jpg
Ok. That’s nice!
Thank you! Doing it through the App/phone browser, it really doesn’t seem to want to ply ball.
You have to edit your photo and reduce it a bit, say 5/7, and it should work.

Back in the 80s when names like Parker/Edwards and Parker/Frost were considered to be decent knives made in places like Saki Japan I bought a Frost Cutlery Black Hawk II. Basically a Swayback Jack with a hawkbill and one armed razor blade is it. It’s a great pattern and I wish someone else would make it again.

Qm5jYNPh.jpg

Our Raised Garden finally dried out enough for me to get it tilled up so we could get the Tomatoes , Peppers , Beans , Edge Flowers , and Asparagus planted today and I had this one in my pockets . Sorry about using old pics but it was dark before we got done mowing our yard too .

Harry

Man oh Man what I’d give for some of that Kringle my friend! :thumbsup: :D
It is a Turtle Kringle with Chocolate icing . You can have some of it By Proxy in the morning . Just let me know and I can make it happen for you my friend.

Harry[/QUOTE]
That sounds delicious Harry! :thumbsup: Enjoy it in good health my friend! I’ll be looking forward to some just like it in August! ;) :thumbsup: :D

Our Raised Garden finally dried out enough for me to get it tilled up so we could get the Tomatoes , Peppers , Beans , Edge Flowers , and Asparagus planted today and I had this one in my pockets . Sorry about using old pics but it was dark before we got done mowing our yard too .

Harry

Great-looking old Lambsfoot Harry :) :thumbsup:

Stag and stag bone today, an A.Wright 'Ashley's Choice' Lambsfoot and an Issard Violon :thumbsup:

9pH1xaR.jpg

KQ8uHJq.jpg

Back