What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Lovely pen, Jack. You caught the MOP nicely.

Wondrous wood, Dwight.

That's a lot of bull. Alan. Nice looking, though.

A particularly pleasing pair, Ron.

You have a handsome duo of distinguished elders, r8shell.

Looks mighty tasty, Harvey.

No apologies needed with that knife around, Harry.

Dynamic duo, Jack. I like the robust blade on the Issard.

Very nice pairing, T'man.

I was raised near where you often work, David. Humidity is hereditary down there. You have some solid helpers with you.

There's a lot to like in that one, Alan.

That's a beaut, Dean.

I have a couple of Queen #10s, Steve; one from 1922-1945 and the other from 1961-1971. Neither looks as good as yours. I saw some of your Imperials and Cammies that I "missed" while away from the Porch - they are, as usual, pretty fine.

I love its look, too, Harvey. Thanks for sharing it, as I don't see many like that.

OK, here we go!! Nick, if you and Steve keep raising the bar, we'll all be doing chin-ups.

Well done, Buzz. Well done.

- Stuart

I've got a couple of classics for this Twosday, though only one is a knife. One for EDC-ing, the other for easy listening.

nzgoGm8.jpg

- Stuart

Thank you for the kind words Stuart, looks like you've got some great listening there :) :thumbsup:

Lambsfoot of the Week - Valley Jack, my 2019 Guardians desert ironwood lambsfoot:
View attachment 1139797

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week - Marbles Rams horn sowbelly stockman:
fxJqT0t.jpg

Peanut-like Knife of the Week - Case yellow delrin CV pen knife:
PAMHfiA.jpg

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week - GEC 77 Blade Forums knife (thanks, Mark):
is1OgHZ.jpg

- GT

Fabulous foursome GT :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone is having a good week :) :thumbsup:

sUQMNeo.jpg

Between the wet weather, and my surgery, I am way behind in working at the farm this year. I plan on rectifying that today. So, I am leaving my pristine safe queen collectors at home and toting heavy duty users.View attachment 1139887View attachment 1139888 Just kidding~ I have nothing but users.
Which is one reason I enjoy this thread and the knives shown so much.
Hope my buttercups brighten your day;)

Heading inland to work on the old house today, some plumbing and some electrical chores to accomplish. Besides my normal EDC (Medium Stockman), I'm carrying a Buck 110 and an ALOX SAK. I'll have to take a picture later today of the SAK - apparently I don't have one. OH
Buck-110-Two-Dot.jpg

Between the wet weather, and my surgery, I am way behind in working at the farm this year. I plan on rectifying that today. So, I am leaving my pristine safe queen collectors at home and toting heavy duty users.View attachment 1139887View attachment 1139888 Just kidding~ I have nothing but users.
Great choices! If someone asks me today "What's black and white and red all over?", I'll say "Jeff's knives"!

I’ve had my oatmeal and so far two cups of coffee! It’s going to start raining today with up to 5 inches forecast through Sunday so I went out back and took the photos for my knives for today while it’s still dry. I’ve got a Case Chestnut Jigged Bone Peanut CV and a Tidioute #74 Ebony Stallion 1095. Hope everyone has a great day! :D

48006921916_42a16a99de_b_d.jpg

I have a couple of Queen #10s, Steve; one from 1922-1945 and the other from 1961-1971. Neither looks as good as yours. I saw some of your Imperials and Cammies that I "missed" while away from the Porch - they are, as usual, pretty fine.

- Stuart

Thanks Stuart !

Great choices. Is that a Wenger Safari with locking main blade?

The Summer of Stainless continues today, as I tote the Warthogs again, backed up my the Case Mini-Trapper.

BFQyGeqh.jpg

Lambsfoot of the Week - Valley Jack, my 2019 Guardians desert ironwood lambsfoot:
View attachment 1139797

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week - Marbles Rams horn sowbelly stockman:
fxJqT0t.jpg

Peanut-like Knife of the Week - Case yellow delrin CV pen knife:
PAMHfiA.jpg

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week - GEC 77 Blade Forums knife (thanks, Mark):
is1OgHZ.jpg

- GT

What a grand group, Gary! I am particularly enamored with the Alpha and Omega knives. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great choices. Is that a Wenger Safari with locking main blade?

The Summer of Stainless continues today, as I tote the Warthogs again, backed up my the Case Mini-Trapper.

BFQyGeqh.jpg
How are you carrying that big fat toolbox? I have an old Vic that size and a home made belt sheath for it.

That Wenger is the Handyman. The wood saw comes in handy sometimes.

Great image, Jack, and very appropriate for upcoming D-Day :cool: :thumbsup:

Good Morning All.
It may get boring to look at the same 'ol knife every day, but it never gets boring to use this one.

Thanks John, that's a handsome Lambsfoot you're carrying today :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Stuart. Beautiful BB Toothpick!

View attachment 1139952

That's some gorgeous jigging on your Pruner Dwight :thumbsup:

WESCTHM.jpg

Rosewood lambsfoot, A. Wright & Son, Sheffield.

And:
ZewViZ1.jpg

Case trapper.

Nice combination Vince :thumbsup:

Back