What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

The best kind. Toothpick envy.

Pàdruig Pàdruig Your Dami Lamb has beautiful color, Dylan.

I am gobsmacked by that toothsome toothpick, Dylan. Great jigging, suitable size, and a pinched bolster!! Kudos to you, and thanks for sharing.

Two stunners, Dylan! :cool::thumbsup::cool: Congrats on the stripes-and-squiggles lambsfoot and the stag toothpick!

Choice stag there Dylan :):thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind compliments, fellas.

I've had a bit of Stag of some sort or another in my pocket for a little while now. I decided to switch it up a bit and go with some Horn instead.

cEw12ym.jpg

This little beauty showed up today. It started life as a Radio Jack, then had the cap lifter deleted (sacrilege to some of you, I'm sure) , and now it's my perfect #15. Always wanted a single blade #15 with end caps and a shield. In the pocket it goes... I'd like to thank @jsdistin for thinking of me and giving me a killer deal on it. :cool: :thumbsup:

This little beauty showed up today. It started life as a Radio Jack, then had the cap lifter deleted (sacrilege to some of you, I'm sure) , and now it's my perfect #15. Always wanted a single blade #15 with end caps and a shield. In the pocket it goes... I'd like to thank @jsdistin for thinking of me and giving me a killer deal on it. :cool: :thumbsup:

All of that you stated and perfect redbone too! OH

Back