What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

ormKW4X.jpg

Now, I'm not a huge fan of the lambsfeets, but I see the draw for you guys. But the hafting on that one is just amazing. The color and fading is real nice! Id actually enjoy that one.

Thanks Calvin! Yes pretty much a Camillus 69. It’s a forged USA made for Sears by Camillus.

And the main and sheepsfoot both open right handed. And the 3rd is a pen (or near enouhh to one). Very nice! I like it.

Now, I'm not a huge fan of the lambsfeets, but I see the draw for you guys. But the hafting on that one is just amazing. The color and fading is real nice! Id actually enjoy that one.
Thank you. This little sambar stag lambsfoot is one of the best fitted examples I've handled. And being a gift from @Jack Black makes it even more special! :):thumbsup:

Thank you. This little sambar stag lambsfoot is one of the best fitted examples I've handled. And being a gift from @Jack Black makes it even more special
Have you done anything to enhance the caramel coloring of the stag? Was it that color new or has it darkened with time? It really is exceptional. Nice Boker too.

Have you done anything to enhance the caramel coloring of the stag? Was it that color new or has it darkened with time? It really is exceptional. Nice Boker too.
It's pretty close in color to when it was new. It's only about a year old, so the lightest areas have maybe darkened a tiny bit. The pile side isn't as richly colored, but is nice in its own way. I like the way the thickness of the stag matches, even if the color doesn't.

first pics:
1uXRF7w.jpg
EetsvTz.jpg

LhvPl4q.jpg

It's pretty close in color to when it was new. It's only about a year old, so the lightest areas have maybe darkened a tiny bit. The pile side isn't as richly colored, but is nice in its own way. I like the way the thickness of the stag matches, even if the color doesn't.

first pics:
1uXRF7w.jpg
EetsvTz.jpg

LhvPl4q.jpg
Oh yeah I like that too. Having two completely different sides is something I really appreciate. Seems to be a Sheffield thing and perhaps a more "old days" feature. Anyway, thanks for the additional pics. Truly one lovely AC. :cool:

Back