What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Great minds think alike Dylan!
g1cFmG6.jpg

Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals is tonight. My Blues are facing a tough Boston Bruins team. I haven’t shaved in weeks (the playoff beard is a tradition in the National Hockey League), and I am carrying my Blues inspired trio of knives. I have had great fun this post season, regardless of the final score tonight.

JMHgpoj.jpg
Best two words in sports ... ‘GAME SEVEN!’ I’ve got the Bruins in my pool, but seeing your knives has me saying GO BLUES!!! It’s been a great playoff season.

Inspired by Nick's kai76 kai76 Miller Brothers posting today, I popped this one in my pocket for Wooden Wednesday totin'.

bwOVMxY.jpg

3mDk5dv.jpg

- Stuart
Both you and kai76 kai76 and your Millers ~
Words fail!

Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals is tonight. My Blues are facing a tough Boston Bruins team. I haven’t shaved in weeks (the playoff beard is a tradition in the National Hockey League), and I am carrying my Blues inspired trio of knives. I have had great fun this post season, regardless of the final score tonight.

JMHgpoj.jpg
Well, may as well be your Blues because my Hawks are out of it.
I haven’t shaved in a couple of weeks either! I got a wild idea and shaved my beard. Kept it off long enough for my long suffering wife to tell me I looked 20 years younger.

But I missed it!

Best two words in sports ... ‘GAME SEVEN!’ I’ve got the Bruins in my pool, but seeing your knives has me saying GO BLUES!!! It’s been a great playoff season.

Both you and kai76 kai76 and your Millers ~
Words fail!

Well, may as well be your Blues because my Hawks are out of it.
I haven’t shaved in a couple of weeks either! I got a wild idea and shaved my beard. Kept it off long enough for my long suffering wife to tell me I looked 20 years younger.

But I missed it!

Thanks for the support SCFlyGuy and Jeff, much appreciated!

Whetstone39 Whetstone39 ~

I'm happy for you and your Blues, Tom.
I watched the entire game, except for when I fell asleep for about 45 minutes. When I woke up, of course my wife had changed the channel to HGTV. When I managed to overpower her and regain control of the remote, it was just in time for the last two minutes.

Next time I scrape up some interest in a sports team, I'll be sure to ask you what knives to carry for luck!

Back to the very basics. I thought why I like this pattern so much. Simplicity, ease of carry (this is so light, the long tang does not bother me) and safety. The only time I almost had a bad accident with a folding knife was with a slip joint, Case Sodbuster. I know I did something stupid, but still. With this I doupt I could make it fold on my fingers. Also the sanded finish gives a good grip even with my hand wet or greasy. It does not look classy, but works.

4XnSUXC.jpg

Back