What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

48058638526_9ab43f8bc2_h.jpg

Carried this Northfield 25 to the YMCA and then coffee with friends

Then added this to my pockets when we went shopping for MORE FLOWERS for the gardens .

Oh yeah , I forgot to mention that we stopped at the Kringle Factory .

Of course we had to have some and Half/Stop Half/Stop had some by proxy . It was good Ron .

Harry
Fine 25 !! and those Kringle ....oh man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mmmmmmmmmm

Carried this Northfield 25 to the YMCA and then coffee with friends

Then added this to my pockets when we went shopping for MORE FLOWERS for the gardens .

Oh yeah , I forgot to mention that we stopped at the Kringle Factory .

Of course we had to have some and Half/Stop Half/Stop had some by proxy . It was good Ron .

Harry
Harry that’s two great knives and three great Kringle!!! :thumbsup: :eek: If I didn’t know you was such a great friend, I might think you were trying to make this old Tennessee boy suffer from Kringleitis! :rolleyes: :p :D

Which explains why you spend so much time at the YMCA. :rolleyes: ;) :) :p :D
You hit the nail right on the Dwight! :eek: :D

This is just a sweet image Gev and I never tire of that mesmerizing LB Kissing Krane! :eek: :rolleyes: :)

Great post Ron. I did not know that and it is very cool to hear. Fantastic Ebony again! :)
Thanks Dwight! Just a little info I picked up while attending my first Rendezvous. You really should try to make a Rendezvous! The people at Great Eastern Cutlery are great hosts. Tours, lots of knives, great fellowship and family friendly fun for kids of all ages! I know you would love it! :thumbsup:

Happy Thursday Everybody
New knives come and go, but the Rosewood Lamb remains constant.

The Cornerstone Lambsfoot! :) :thumbsup:

Stunning Dwight, just a fantastic knife :thumbsup:

I am the stars, I am the space, I am the dust.....I exist in all that exists

46025134292_bfdbc14069_k.jpg

Ace pic Gev :thumbsup:

Very handsome covers on both knives, Jack! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Thank you very much GT :) :thumbsup:

Beautiful Jack!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Thank you Paul :) :thumbsup:

Another day, another Lamb and Barlow. This time dressed in red.

1dZbSIS.jpg

Gorgeous pair Dylan :) :thumbsup:

A beauty Jack.

Still a handsome pair, Jack.

Thank you for the compliments my friend :) :thumbsup:

Beautiful photo Harvey :thumbsup:

"Big Knife" this week is a Case amber jigged bone TruSharp Sodbuster Jr (from @mrknife's "never-ending GAW"):
zxQbqyP.jpg

Miscellaneous knife this week is a Rite-Edge Barlow:
J40cCM3.jpg

Peanut of the Week is a brown delrin stainless Case (my first Case ever, won in the first BF GAW I ever entered - thanks, Cory):
YM99LV1.jpg

- GT

Great line-up Gary :) :thumbsup:

Tall trapper Thursday? Whatever, I'm totin' an oldie, but goldie today - a Case 6151 large trapper (5 1/4") from 1905-1920:

MRX4WBz.jpg

8aSSgAc.jpg

- Stuart

Outstanding Stuart :) :thumbsup:

Thanks. Ron, for encouraging my flagging restraint. I do remember the day you and I had a cutlery contrived lunch at my favorite knife-friendly saloon and later looked through the piles of boxes.

08b7qCL.jpg

oyo0ODC.jpg

I'm glad to see that the Mill Bros./Queen pair seem to have settled suitably into their relatively new home. Best wishes to you and Miss Pam.
- Stuart

What incredible pics :) :) :thumbsup:

Cattaraugus

Lovely old knife Nick :thumbsup:

Yes Harry I have wondered the same thing and I don't know the answer. I do know that "Richards", in Sheffield, which was started by offspring of the owner of "Richartz" in Germany, produced knives with very similar bolsters, some of which had tang stamps - "No 30". Perhaps - @herder - or Jack - Jack Black Jack Black - could provide an answer. :)View attachment 1144360

It's a very interesting question, but I'm afraid my knowledge of German cutlery is limited :( @herder might know :thumbsup:

How about this one for Friday?
ke7yW4L.jpg

Bet some of these guys carried something similar.

Great pic Vince :thumbsup:

Morning folks, just checking in with my carry today :) Hope everyone has a good Friday :) :thumbsup:

lD3bneJ.jpg

CUYutQI.jpg

Fine 25 !! and those Kringle ....oh man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mmmmmmmmmm
Do ya'll have Kringle down there in Austin?

I did; ate everything I saw. Couldn't fit a peanut in my watch pocket. I think that they lied to me. Eat all of the pork rinds that you see????
That's funny. :D

Thanks Dwight! Just a little info I picked up while attending my first Rendezvous. You really should try to make a Rendezvous! The people at Great Eastern Cutlery are great hosts. Tours, lots of knives, great fellowship and family friendly fun for kids of all ages! I know you would love it!
Really are wanting to Ron. :)

Stunning Dwight, just a fantastic knife
Thank you Jack. Stunning duo you have today.

Incredible knives posted!

IMG_3070.jpg

Back