What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thank you so much. :)

I came to Texas at age 12, but didn't discover Whataburger until moving to Austin in the 80s. I sure hope they don't change anything, especially the custom of coming around with the "condiment" tray, offering your choice of ketchups. :D (they still have a 'sissy burger' at a few other places in town, but you won't catch me ordering it. Not because of the name, but because mayonnaise on meat is an abomination.)
A picture for old time's sake:
TYf3a2f.jpg

Iconic photo, R8shell.

I really, really, REALLY need to stay off this thread LOL. That is a gorgeous knife. And I've yet to acquire a Lambsfoot.
Thanks for the compliment! Try it you’ll like it! ;)

Very wise Ron! :D :thumbsup:

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads, and I hope everyone is having a great weekend :) Carrying the Barlow Brothers again today ;) :thumbsup:

YEIjKP8.jpg

HRl8Qst.jpg
Thanks Jack! The Barlow Brothers, I like that my friend! :thumbsup: Hope you have had a great Fathers Day! :D

Will carry this today .

Harry
Very nice Harry! Happy Father’s Day my friend! :thumbsup: :D

Well, that stag with the battle scars is SO cool and unique!
Thanks Jeff! :D

I'm carrying a GEC Buffalo Jack (441218) Northfield with cocobolo handle. I love this model. Can someone tell me how to post pictures?

Jack

I'm carrying a GEC Buffalo Jack (441218) Northfield with cocobolo handle. I love this model. Can someone tell me how to post pictures?

Jack
I'll tell you how I usually do it. I use my iPhone, and downloaded the Imgur app for free. Then you can upload from the pictures on your phone. You have a choice of "public" or "hidden". I choose hidden--otherwise anyone with the app can see your pictures. Then I place my thumb on the picture and choose "copy post link." Then I just paste that on BF in the photo icon.

Redbone overload!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Whataburger doesn't serve chili. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't chili without beans called sauce? ;)

IG7c41G.jpg

Yup. They don’t like beans cuz it clogs up the pump where you can grab a hot dog off the roller grill and pump some meat sauce and nacho cheese sauce on it.:cool:

No mini mart roller grill for me- chkn and ribs on the smoker, and Manny has a squirrel up in the walnut tree.
View attachment 1146153

Now you Texans know I’m just funning ya, right?
I’m sure your “chili” is just fine.
How come we don’t have Whataburger up here? We have Culvers who, I think, invented mayo on burgers!
And deep fried cheese curds. Mmm

Don’t mess with Texas. That includes Whataburger. They start doing something stupid (like say offering brown gravy) and people will stop going.

Chill is short for chili con carne. No mention of beans in the name. ‘Nuff said ;)

@presterjohn, and chili with beans is called “soup”. If you marry a Canadian you can have this discussion several times a year ha ha ha.

Back