What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Sounds like you deserve that treat, Jack! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Thanks for the reply @JB in LV! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Knife photography - better than Pilates! :D:thumbsup:

Outstanding couple of stag 25s, José! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Lovely lambsfoot (and photo thereof), Dave! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Iconic pair of folders, @Axle1969! :thumbsup::cool::cool:
Welcome to The Porch! :):thumbsup:

Beguiling brace of Barlows, Jack! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

That one gleams, Harry! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wondrous white knife, Dave! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: Great that you could do some multi-generational fishing! ;):cool::cool:

That jigging must bring some jubilation, Gary! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Tremendous Father's Day tribute, @teddy1093! :thumbsup::thumbsup::)

My quotidian quartet:
View attachment 1146156

Happy Father's Day to all, and to all a good night! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

- GT

Thanks for the kind words my friend, and it's always great to see your Eternals ;) :) :thumbsup:

I had a great weekend of SwissChamp training with my daughter.
L0JyV6hh.jpg

2lTaveMh.jpg

Fab pics Buzz :thumbsup:

Spent Fathers Day with my oldest daughter and we took my GEC/CC Rope Knife on a fieldtrip to the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park (after a couple Irish Coffees at the Buena Vista Café...it was a classic foggy SF morning after all). Hyde Street Pier is lined with various historical vessels and we toured them all. A wonderful day.

From the rail of the ferry boat Eureka with the Balclutha in the background....Golden Gate Bridge in far background and the Pacific beyond.
I2wbkCX.jpg

On the tug Hercules

oyjypgj.jpg

Sounds like a fantastic day, great pics :) :thumbsup:

At the Calaveras Big trees today with these two classics!
fTKf6lZ.jpg

Gorgeous pair Taylor :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone's week gets off to a good start :thumbsup: I'm carrying my Sambar stag Hartshead Barlow today, and a #44 Buffalo Jack, which @Campbellclanman generously gifted me when we met up in York last week :) :thumbsup:

JPLmKeZ.jpg

gGstvFp.jpg

Yup. They don’t like beans cuz it clogs up the pump where you can grab a hot dog off the roller grill and pump some meat sauce and nacho cheese sauce on it.:cool:
Well now. them there's fightin' words...
:D
Chili con carne means peppers with meat
Now that we have that straightened out, here's what I'm carrying today:
1xssWsx.jpg

Thank you my friend . I did . We just returned from our son's place in Milwaukee . I trust that you had a Happy Father's Day too my friend .

Harry
Thanks Harry! I had a great day. I only wish my daughter could have been here. I had to settle for phone calls and texts. That’s the way it is when they live far away! I had a great home cooked meal, including two pies. :)

I’m starting off my week with some sunshine and Rosewood in my pocket! :)

46654250964_96cd7e2ea0_b_d.jpg

Thanks for the kind words my friend, and it's always great to see your Eternals ;) :) :thumbsup:

Fab pics Buzz :thumbsup:

Sounds like a fantastic day, great pics :) :thumbsup:

Gorgeous pair Taylor :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone's week gets off to a good start :thumbsup: I'm carrying my Sambar stag Hartshead Barlow today, and a #44 Buffalo Jack, which @Campbellclanman generously gifted me when we met up in York last week :) :thumbsup:

JPLmKeZ.jpg

gGstvFp.jpg
Cool hat, cool knives, my friend.

Back