What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

HK0kZ0x.jpg

Can't make up my mind...probably both the lloyd and the davison which are new...but I love the Toole so much.
Glad to see where the Lloyd bone zulu ended up. One of John's finest.
Happy Birthday, America!
MaDru8t.jpg
Always glad to see the Halfrich rounder Gary. I passed on the stags that were recently available, which I'll probably end up regretting. I think the jigged bone of yours is the one to have.

I've got my stacked leather LC for today (among others).IMG_0403~2.JPG

I hope everyone is having a great July 4th, celebrating America’s Independence Day! :D I’m sure y’all have had plenty of great things to eat today! This evening the Hot Dogs ;) were out in full force at my house! Also there was some fabulous desert my wonderful wife whipped up for the occasion! :thumbsup: :D

48200648787_dd09b8984e_b_d.jpg

48200648767_d29231b936_b_d.jpg

International Knife this week is this Chinese-made French pattern purchased in Spain:
laguiole.open.out.jpg

Big Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider amber jigged bone one-arm trapper:
6WnB0Yt.jpg

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is an EC Simmons Keen Kutter (thanks, Mark):
kk.ebony.open.jpg

Peanut of the Week is a Remington peanut:
yIvegKH.jpg

- GT

Those handles are amazing! :cool: :thumbsup:
Thanks John! Those are a couple of outstanding Jacks you're toting today; great background too! ;) :thumbsup:
Colorful covers, indeed, JJ! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup: I especially like that Imperial toothpick. One of my favorite knives is similar, but with clip/pen blades and plain yellow "skin".
Thanks Gary! You certainly have assembled a mighty foursome today, excellent!:D :thumbsup:

Great knives everyone!
This is my first post here in this thread. I've been watching this thread for quite sometime now and have been enjoying looking at all your wonderful knives.
Here's what I have today. A 1945 Ibberson 'Burma Knife':
Dlvjs5G.jpg

Along with this Case Medium Stockman which I have with me everyday:
TPrDtzJ.jpg

Great knives everyone!
This is my first post here in this thread. I've been watching this thread for quite sometime now and have been enjoying looking at all your wonderful knives.
Here's what I have today. A 1945 Ibberson 'Burma Knife':
Dlvjs5G.jpg

Along with this Case Medium Stockman which I have with me everyday:
TPrDtzJ.jpg
Your name is familiar ...”Marlingspike12 likes this”.;)
So glad you are now posting! Great pair to start with.

Back