What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

lhrjE3.jpg

little bark river in ebony & sak

Last edited:
I wouldn't take it into a cantina looking for trouble, but I might go to one of my wife's quilting workshops and see if anyone wants to step outside!
And I've got your back GT. I've never lost a fight at a quilting workshop... :rolleyes:o_O:p

Sawcut bone on your 2-blade Winchester Barlow, Dwight? It's a beauty!
Si señor por seguro. :cool:

Last edited:
Ol Red is still looking great my friend .

Harry
Thanks Harry! Ole Red is a classic, as you’re well aware my friend! :thumbsup: :)

These 2 today :

And since today is a day that ends in " Y "

Harry
Two great knives my friend! Your 73 Stag is such a beautiful knife and the Waynorth Jigged Bone #93 Lambsfoot is an instant classic. :thumbsup: :cool: :D

Thanks JJ. :D

img_3207-jpeg.1159479
Wow Dwight! An old, beautiful Barlow by Winchester; in my book that spells GRAIL!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Utica Pen knife and #43 today
Wonderful covers and bolsters on your Utica; quite the looker!!! (the 43 ain't bad either;))
That stag looks amazing Harvey!:D
Potent pair right there! :cool::cool::thumbsup:
Thanks Gary! I recently saw an interesting demonstration of the "eraser" blade of an Office Knife and your KK is KKKool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Carried 2 Schatt & Morgans today. The large bone pen knife is a nice knife, even with some blade rub spots, just wish the keystone shield was a bit smaller or not there at all. Detracts from the nice bone jigging IMO. The rosewood jack from the heritage series is near perfect for my taste. I love the blade shape, long pull nail nick, steel pins and liner and the scales.
That's a great S&M pair but the jigging on the pen is phenomenal!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
When I saw this beauty yesterday I thought it might be a NYK, outstanding!!!:D
These 2 today :
Very lovely covers on your 2 beauties today! Every time I see that LF&C crate I think "That's cool!":thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
When I saw this beauty yesterday I thought it might be a NYK, outstanding!!!:D
Thanks man! It has the best fit and finish amongst all my non-custom knives. Well actually, it has better F/F than even some of my custom knives!

Today I'll be toting a hard nosed American Jack with the "rarely spotted" Bull Moose in tow:)
Both are nice but I really like that Bull Moose!

Back