1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by jackknife, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Gevonovich

Gevonovich Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Thank you, Harvey ! Three blades and a manicure tool.

cigarrodog likes this.
  2. Dschal

Dschal Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2016
    The great 78.
    [​IMG]

3. kai76

kai76

Jun 5, 2009
    Thanks Paul!

@Gevonovich What a sweet sweet Camillus! The bar shield, the pick bone and sunken joints checks all the boxes for me. And, it’s old!!:thumbsup:

4. Mayonardo

Mayonardo Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 28, 2010
    [​IMG]
    My 66 Tidioute Calf Roper and 06 Northfield Pendleton

5. Gevonovich

Jan 17, 2011
    Checks all my boxes too !!! Bone, clip, Robeson, hammered pins, curved stamp on the secondary and old :D:p Thank you fine Sir :)

6. Gevonovich

Jan 17, 2011
    Classy pair !!!

7. Old Engineer

Old Engineer Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Todays carry :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It was used to open the box up for these .
    [​IMG]

Harry

8. Frailer

Frailer Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Tribal Lock today.

28A7397E-90A0-4512-9A64-6461C3E91312.jpeg

9. CelloDan

CelloDan Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 2, 2017
  10. joeradza

joeradza Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Evening carry because now that's it pictured with a seashell itsi officially mine. IMG_0597-1024x791.JPG

11. Frailer

Frailer Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2009
  12. joeradza

joeradza Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Thank you. Patience was required to acquire it.

13. Bloefield

Bloefield

Aug 2, 2013
    These two today. I always take a lockback along if I'm carrying a Scout or SAK.
    This little Kershaw is a good companion.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Amir Fleschwund

Amir Fleschwund Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 29, 2008
    As long as it's not fattening or illegal, I am happy to be an influencer! In this kind of weather (pushing 100f, humid, dire heat warnings, etc), a straw hat is great out in the field. Lets the air flow around my head, or maybe I should say out of my head, while keeping the sun off.
    What kind of tractor are you on?

Harry, those Ramsfoots look to be great knives. I think those of you who jumped on them will be pleased for a long time.
    One to carry, and one to put away? Good thinking!

15. Fodderwing

Fodderwing Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Yep I agree they are the coolest summer head gear. I usually have on a do-rag under it. It's a Kabota.

16. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Dean you were definitely keeping good company on the trail my friend! :)

Harry, I’m glad to see you’re enjoying your new Lambsfoot! They are special knives aren’t they? Your two Rams appear to offer two different colors to choose from. Both are beautiful examples! :thumbsup: :D

17. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    I think that for Friday, I shall go with Jack and the Giant. Or is it David and Goliath? Sonny and Cher?
    [​IMG]
    Case 2017 amber bone SS trapper, and Case 1990 cocobolo SS peanut.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    paulhilborn, RDaneel, JohnDF and 14 others like this.
  18. Old Engineer

Old Engineer Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Thank you my friend .:):) I am enjoying the Lambfoot very much . We have waited a long time for it haven't we .
    Yes ! The 2 Rams are each colored a little different . I like both but I prefer the one with a little more Yellow in it . The other goes into a drawer with the other Northfields . I have already started making the one I like the best my own by using the little stone like I told you .

Harry

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  19. cjtamu

cjtamu Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 6, 2018
    The Captain and Tennille? I'm going with some muskrat love by Queen for Moore Maker. For Thursday. It's still Thursday, right? I took the pic this morning, first chance I've had to post. It has been some kind of week!

20190718_105020.jpg

20. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    Still Thursday in the US. Friday afternoon in Sydney, and after 3:00 am in London. Good looking Moore Maker. :thumbsup:

dc50 and cudgee like this.