What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I think it will be my GEC Toothpick today.
Eixi82S.jpg

My Miscellaneous Knife (oops! I misread my spreadsheet, and this SBJ is my Peanut-like Knife :rolleyes:) this week is a Case chestnut jigged bone CV Swayback Jack (thanks, Paul):
View attachment 1164472

Stag/Horn Knife this week is a Joker with bull horn covers:
View attachment 1164474

Lambsfoot Knife this week is Valley Jack, my 2019 desert ironwood Guardians lambsfoot:
View attachment 1164476

- GT
Thanks, Gary. :)
The ironwood on the other side of the knife has quite different character to its grain, but I think that's really nice too:
View attachment 1164491

- GT
Beautiful pics of your Valley Jack, GT! Great color and nice clear shots. :thumbsup:
I find the Ironwood '19's to be VERY photogenic and look wonderful with many different background colors.:cool:

Fodderwing Fodderwing - That’s a great find, Dwight. Your T.W. Ablett Ettrick looks spectacular. Congratulations, again.
Thank you Harvey.

The obsession is strong
And how could it be otherwise! :eek: :cool:

I just got a reply text from Stuart @Duckdog. I told him we were wandering about him. He’s doing okay! He has been doing some fishing and working on his hunting property. He said he has also had to do some work on his daughters car. All this on top of yard work and contending with the terrible heat. Not to worry he’ll be back soon. He did say that he wouldn’t even try to catch up!
Thanks for updating Ron. Great to hear!

IMG_3869.jpeg

Great picture of your Lambsfoot, GT. :cool::thumbsup:

I think it will be my GEC Toothpick today.
Eixi82S.jpg
Classy picture. :cool::thumbsup:

What stream are you fishing? Fly pattern and size? Beautiful picture with the HHB.
I fished the Upper McCloud River, using a #14 Yellow Madam X pattern. Caught a BUNCH of little Brook Trout with it. :cool::thumbsup:
I use the Madam X a lot as my searching pattern. It'll imitate a Stone Fly, Small Hopper, and Large Caddis. It's a pretty versatile fly pattern. :)

Back