What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Your HHB is getting some character

58446FEB-0CBC-43B6-ACD0-1FB8EC220F33_zpsiq33rmv5.jpeg
Thanks. :cool::thumbsup: I'm not technically 'forcing' a patina, but I've been 'accidentally' getting a little mustard or hot sauce on the bolsters when I have my lunch. ;)

Have a great weekend, folks! Going to be in the 90s here today, with a heat index of 100 to 110.
I'll spend most of my day inside with the Central Air (thank you Willis Carrier!). These little ones will do me fine.
wONyIsW.jpg

Have a great weekend, folks! Going to be in the 90s here today, with a heat index of 100 to 110.
I'll spend most of my day inside with the Central Air (thank you Willis Carrier!). These little ones will do me fine.
wONyIsW.jpg
That little folder is really nice

"Coco", ever so "keen" in helping out, assisted me in preparing and consuming my meal.
He is not impressed with my knife handling abilities or my culinary skills.
He thinks the turkey was overcooked, the veggies needed more salt, the rice was "meh" and he would not even touch the spring rolls as they were bought frozen and just reheated.
rktmvmw.jpg

Well the M&G 15 doesn't get the slip, Rose snagged it for her 72.
20190720_101337-1184x918.jpg
I figure it's better to have her taking knives etc. I buy than hating them. Kind of like sacrificial zinc anodes on a boat to keep corrosion away from the really important stuff
She took my new pen too since it was got for the slip.
It's always fun to see how excited she gets when she sees a knife that really clicks for her.

Thanks. :cool::thumbsup: I'm not technically 'forcing' a patina, but I've been 'accidentally' getting a little mustard or hot sauce on the bolsters when I have my lunch. ;)
Sooo, meticulously painting it on with a nail polish brush is “accidental”?:D

I'm carrying my Robeson (Queen 1999) Physician's knife today. While it is historically correct to include the pill, etc. spatula tool it sure adds a lot of weight. Can anyone suggest a current (legal :)) use for it?

Cut half of it off and grind it into a capifter, or pen blade. Or leave it full length, grind the end into a screwdriver
and put a high angle edge on one side like a TL-29?
Or go go to medical school and rock it like a doc?
Well the M&G 15 doesn't get the slip, Rose snagged it for her 72.
View attachment 1164931
I figure it's better to have her taking knives etc. I buy than hating them. Kind of like sacrificial zinc anodes on a boat to keep corrosion away from the really important stuff
She took my new pen too since it was got for the slip.
It's always fun to see how excited she gets when she sees a knife that really clicks for her.

You could make a living giving seminars on how to turn your wife into a knife knut!:cool:

Back