What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Neither of these have seen the light of day for a while.

CDjrJFc.jpg

Have a great weekend, folks! Going to be in the 90s here today, with a heat index of 100 to 110.
I'll spend most of my day inside with the Central Air (thank you Willis Carrier!). These little ones will do me fine.
wONyIsW.jpg

Yikes! That's hot Gary, but those beauties are cool as Central Air ;) :thumbsup:

Had this one with me today, hope everyone is having a great weekend :thumbsup:

8hadnVG.jpg

Yikes! That's hot Gary, but those beauties are cool as Central Air ;) :thumbsup:

Oh boy! It's hot outside!
SWMBO decided this was a good day to run to Costco and pick up some metal shelves that are on sale. Oh, but then we unload them from the car into the tractor wagon, haul them around back to the lower entrance and put it all inside.....
Those beauties didn't cool me off one bit! I'll bet a cold beer will though...

I see what you did there!:D:thumbsup:
Awesome pic!

Oh boy! It's hot outside!
SWMBO decided this was a good day to run to Costco and pick up some metal shelves that are on sale. Oh, but then we unload them from the car into the tractor wagon, haul them around back to the lower entrance and put it all inside.....
Those beauties didn't cool me off one bit! I'll bet a cold beer will though...

I see what you did there!:D:thumbsup:
Awesome pic!
Thanks, Gary. By the way, a cold beer will cool you off. Just had three! Went to the shooting range with my daughter, son, & daughter-in-law, and had a great time, but it is hot. 91 degrees now, heat index of 105. The cold beer was great!

I've still got one of those marksman repeaters, and still can't hit the broad side of the barn with it.
I've got a couple others that operate the same way and the platform just doesn't lend itself well to any kind of accuracy.
Nice knife BTW Jer.

Back