What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

img_7407.jpg

Clerk’s Knife and ebony Calf Roper. Going with me to the hospital today as my chemo security knives. Silly, but makes me feel better.

It's not silly at all. I do the same when visiting the dentist. My preferred knife for that is an old Camillus with Rodgers bone that I can stick my hand in my pocket and hang onto.

Best wishes and prayers on that chemo thing, my friend!
Best wishes and prayers as well !!!

Y:eek:WZA!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

The one on the right is a classic, Jeff; quite a few of those 2-blade, swell-end, EO jacks with bail showing up here recently. :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Noteworthy black/red pair, Ron! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: I always enjoy the story of your wonderful old Case!

The fancy HHB and the candy both look HOT, Jack! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sweet shield and jigging on your cattle knife, Steve! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Dave, it looks like there'll be a hot time in the old town tonight! :cool::cool:;)

Gives me an eyeful, too, Stuart! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

That's a handsome and functional couple, Vince! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Thanks for the info. :) It surprises me how much "upgrading" the wood dresses up an Opinel!

Thanks for the info, Vince. :) I think the recipe advised cutting the Spam lengthwise into 4 slices!

Harvey, thanks for the tactile info about your denim micarta Northwoods. :) And I laughed at your canoe behavior; kids these days! :rolleyes:

International Knife this week is a Douk-Douk:
View attachment 1168260

Big Knife this week is a 1967 Buck 110 (thanks, Ter):
View attachment 1168261

Watchpocket Knife this week is a Rough Rider dogleg mini canoe:
View attachment 1168262

Miscellaneous Knife this week is a MOTS Imperial jack that's probably older than I am:
View attachment 1168263

- GT
One of my favorite things is to make people laugh. On the other hand, Gary, your knife collection is no laughing matter. Simply wonderful. I always look forward to your pick of the week, carry knives.:thumbsup:

Mayonardo Mayonardo love that office clerk. Wishing you all the best outcomes on your challenging Chemo session.

Camillus Cutlery Co. George Washington 1932 Commemorative (200th Birthday)Quill Knife. A well made replica of the one given to George by his Mother as he departed for his first employment as a land surveyor. I cannot tell a lie. I love this tiny knife.
93BC3A60-D5CB-4564-87C1-B7DA2E7AAF59.jpeg

Back