What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

img_7407.jpg

Clerk’s Knife and ebony Calf Roper. Going with me to the hospital today as my chemo security knives. Silly, but makes me feel better.
Love the #66!
Stay strong friend.

Your Hartshead Barlow is quite the beauty, not only the lovely Stag covers but the back spring file work and the coined liners; an outstanding example of Sheffield artisans!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You are certainly welcome, thank you Gary!:D

You always have exceptionally attractive knives on that wonderful stone background. Tom!!!:thumbsup::)

That's quite a beautiful pair of slicers to have as "regulars!":thumbsup:;)

Thanks JJ, much appreciated!

What a knife should be, Ron.

Great picture, Harvey, great depth and detail.

Today I'm toting 2 reliable Imperials, 1 Pre WWII EO Jack and a '45-'55 Hammer Brand scout.:D

That's a pretty fair pairing, JJ, both in great condition.

My Lloyd coffin jack.

That's a coffin to die for, Alan.

I’m totin these two today!

As others have stated, that middle-aged Case is a veritable (venerable?) worry stone. Beautiful!

A handsome old knife, Steve.

Nice old workhorses !

Thanks, pal.

Good to see you posting again, Stuart. :) Quite a clip blade on your Camillus trapper! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks, GT.

Stuart, I see you’ve brought out the big boys to play today! ;) I bet they do fill up a pocket! :thumbsup: :D

Thanks, Ron. Luckily I had big pockets pants on with a sturdy belt.

Cattaraugus[/QUOTE

Nice old knife, Nick.

Today with Case mini trapper with wharncliffe blade.:):thumbsup:

A very slim and sleek slicer, José.

I'll be toting these two black covered knives for Friday; a '22-'39 Robeson and a '46-'49 Camillus Scout :)

Exquisite elders, JJ. Just splendid.

Gives me an eyeful, too, Stuart! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Big Knife this week is a 1967 Buck 110 (thanks, Ter)

Thanks, GT. I like the Imperial, but that old Buck takes the top of my list. That's special.

Robeson jack with ebony scales, and Camillus TL-29 with black composite.

Quite a beefy pairing, Jeff. Solid workers both.

While I was finishing my morning coffee I decided on these two for the day! :D

Fine choices, Ron.

Clerk’s Knife and ebony Calf Roper. Going with me to the hospital today as my chemo security knives. Silly, but makes me feel better.

Just seeing them made me feel better. Best wishes for your treatment and recovery.

That looks like a handy, as well as handsome, knife.

Camillus Cutlery Co. George Washington 1932 Commemorative (200th Birthday)Quill Knife. A well made replica of the one given to George by his Mother as he departed for his first employment as a land surveyor. I cannot tell a lie. I love this tiny knife.

Great stuff, Harvey, and a fine picture to boot.

Tremendous beauty there, Stuart!

Thanks, Jeff.

Wow. I don't know about anyone else, but that's what I call jigging! At a loss. Simply beautiful.

Thank you.

- Stuart

Robeson jack with ebony scales, and Camillus TL-29 with black composite.
I'm a huge fan of the TL-29 but that Robeson EO jack is very cool!:thumbsup::cool:
Both VERY NICE JJ, but that Robeson pocketeze is AWESOME:cool:
Thank you very much, Paul!!!:D
Yeah, the Robeson JJ Cahill JJ Cahill has in his pocket is something to behold.
Thanks a ton, Jeff!!!;)
Old Friends Friday is upon us, so I'm totin' this old friend today: a John Primble India Steel Works curved jack (1890-1940).
Your Primble is quite a beauty; the covers are amazing Stuart!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I love this tiny knife.
That is a very sweet old Camillus; great shot too, Harvey!:thumbsup::)
That's a pretty fair pairing, JJ, both in great condition.
Thanks Stuart!!!:D

I am hopelessly behind on every thread here.... busy at work, busy around the house. And everyone keeps posting the best stuff!
With the summer humidity in full force I’ve gone to stainless. This is an old photo from my old house and chill’n area, but it’s too dark for a fresh one. I’ve been carrying this Case/Bose premium stockman for the last week. Love thissun.
1CDBC434-900E-40AE-B46D-1D622EA62D8C.jpeg

Late replies to one that I missed and some recent posts.

Cupcake residue or SPAM leavings, Harvey?

Feast for my eyes, there, good buddy!

Your Primble is quite a beauty; the covers are amazing Stuart!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

My meditation focus was on the beautiful jigging on your John Primble. Pure Bliss.

Thanks, guys.

Grabbed this trapper off @VCM3 a week ago and it’s been riding in the pocket ever since. John Lloyd makes a fine working knife and this one will live a full life.

I can think of several jobs that fine knife could do this coming hunting season, starting with squirrels. Nice grab.

I am hopelessly behind on every thread here.... busy at work, busy around the house. And everyone keeps posting the best stuff!
With the summer humidity in full force I’ve gone to stainless. This is an old photo from my old house and chill’n area, but it’s too dark for a fresh one. I’ve been carrying this Case/Bose premium stockman for the last week. Love thissun.

You are right on time with that pair, Josh. Post that pic as much as you want.

- Stuart

Back