What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

This morning, I’ll be carrying my Grandpa’s old 4 line Camillus EO Jack.
I rarely carry it, but at a bit before 3:00am, I became a Grandpa again, so you see why I felt like totin this one.
Very cool family connection tote; congratulations Jeff!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::D
Nice pair JJ ! I have the same two knives
Very cool Steve; they are certainly built like tanks!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: Great looking Camillus for you, today!!!;)
Three knives fighting tooth and nail [nick] for pocket time...
Three outstanding contenders, John!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Love this pair.
Thanks Jeff!!!
IMG_4226.jpg
Great shot Dean; looking forward to mine!!!:eek:
The character of this guy just keeps getting better. Still not sure where the green in the stag is coming from. Maybe a verdegris like material soaking in from the brass pins and liners? Whatever it is, it's getting more pronounced especially on the pile side. Mark side is starting to show some also.
Awesome Stock knife; really works well on the #81 frame!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

A couple little ones I did for family, the one in the maple scabbard is an old blade from Engnath. It has amboina burl, snakewood and maple burl. Did those around 1996, they see light use and could use a bit of touch-up. Pretty sure the darker one is cocobolo but don't remember for sure.
View attachment 1173887
Nice
I like the handle profile.
Thanks
Mitch

What a stunner Alan! :eek: Are there church-bells on the wind?
@Jack Black
Yes there are!!!! Can you believe it? I found the fountain of youth. I feel like a love crazed teenager.
Congratulations, Alan! I'm happy for you!

Very cool tang stamp, and I love the gnarly pile side stag!

It’s just doing what it was designed to do. These new phones listen to you speak, learn what words you use, and then finish your sentences for you, like a soulmate:D:eek::D

View attachment 1173352 This morning, I’ll be carrying my Grandpa’s old 4 line Camillus EO Jack.
I rarely carry it, but at a bit before 3:00am, I became a Grandpa again, so you see why I felt like totin this one.View attachment 1173349View attachment 1173353
Grandpa Jeff! Has a nice ring to it. Congratulations!

Pinched Peanut is onboard today.
tWp5Frl.jpg

Back