What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

47652352872_8ee47ca17d_k.jpg
One of the things I've missed the most while away was your beautiful pictures. You always make them so interesting. All the textures. So glad to see them again :)

I like that neglected dogleg jack, color and all. It matches your Bart Simpson mug perfectly.

Thank you, Jeff! It is certainly a fine knife, the color does not diminish its merits one bit.

Carrying a couple of America's finest today, sporting my favorite colors, and sitting atop some of my garden's bounty. The tomatoes in particular are quite delicious.

UKCGxnB.jpg

Thank you, Jeff! It is certainly a fine knife, the color does not diminish its merits one bit.

Carrying a couple of America's finest today, sporting my favorite colors, and sitting atop some of my garden's bounty. The tomatoes in particular are quite delicious.

UKCGxnB.jpg
Beautiful knives, Dylan, and a nice composition. Love that red bone. Reminds me a little of the red bone lambsfoot you have.

Beautiful knives, Dylan, and a nice composition. Love that red bone. Reminds me a little of the red bone lambsfoot you have.

Thank you, Vince!

I'd say the jigging is very similar to that of my Lambsfoot (GEC could learn a thing or two in that regard). Although the dye job on my Lambsfoot is far more thorough. Not a white or light streak to be found!

UKCGxnB.jpg
Great garden bounty and those knives sing !!! Great photo

Back