What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

QPSwGD4.jpg

6k6O7pm.jpg

Possum ;) the other *other* white meat! :p

Actually, Mrs. Oro is making chicken enchilada's (so I won't need to skin anything :D) tonight.

PVC91OD.jpg
Have you tried chicken enchiladas in mole (Spanish word, two syllables) sauce? Salsa verde is good too. I'm sure they're delicious however she makes them (getting hungry again and I just ate!). Modelo Especial is my favorite Mexican beer. Bon appétit!

In my mind I hear every whispered word you say
You are my lucky star'
My singing satellite
I really think you captured the soul of that great old Case jack, Gev!:thumbsup::thumbsup::D
I'm afraid I've fallen hopelessly behind with this thread :( Hope everyone is having a great weekend :thumbsup:
What could be better than a classic "black box" Winchester and your future classic Hartshead Barlow with chocolate, Jack!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Probably my most treasured.
An absolute beauty, Alan; the shell shield with the wonderful stag look extraordinary!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I have a lot of delrin covered knives, and cannot think of anything tougher for a hard use knife.
We should have a delrin appreciation thread here!:D
Great idea Jeff! I grabbed a couple for tomorrow, with one being among my favorite delrin examples!:)
This one because I’m smoking 30lbs of chicken breast for a church picnic, and plan on dividing them.
These two because, well I don’t know, just because. A stockman and a jack is a good pocket package.
I'd say you're quite ready to prepare a super tasty 30lbs mountain of smoked chicken; very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Queen #61 stockman, 1958-1960.
- Stuart
As soon as I saw this fine piece of cutlery I thought: "this must be Stuart!"; outstanding, as usual!:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Now that's what I'd call a sweet slice of life, Harvey!!!:D
Canal Street Cannitler found its way into the pocket this morning. Happy Sunday, All.
I can't blame you, that's quite an awesome Canoe; great looking Harness Jack too, Mike!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Your NYKCo toothpick is a consummate stunner, Nick!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Yesterday's lunch:
You put your lovely new Case right to work Rachel; looks awesome (knife and lunch!!!):D
Thanks for the supportive comments, JJ. :) Vacation is very enjoyable, and although my back doesn't let me kayak anymore, I've walked over 51 miles in our first 9 day here, so I'm getting lots of exercise. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'm glad to hear your having a great vacation, Gary! Walking over 5 miles a day in that wonderful spot is outstanding!:thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
What a pair! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: That sowbelly is really a showpiece!
Thanks Gary! You were my original trigger to acquire the sowbelly and it's become a favorite!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Your vacation quartet is playing some lovely waterfront music; great shots!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::rolleyes:
Wonderful classic Case you have today, Travman; I love the old Case knives!:D
Have been carrying these 2 since last Tuesday and will also carry them tomorrow .
I can never get tired of gazing upon those two beauties, Harry; your Waynorth is certainly a blast from the "golden age" past!:thumbsup::thumbsup::)

This is my new friend :) he comes by 2 or 3 times a day although I’m sure he stops by more when I’m not home lol. Today he flew right up to me and Hovered in front of my face then landed on my jasmine plants and just chilled with me for a few minutes .

You have a little girl there -- identified by the white tips on the tail feathers. Great pix!

Stunning toothpick, Nick! :cool::cool::thumbsup:
Toothpick heaven...wow...wow !!! More...more
Your NYKCo toothpick is a consummate stunner, Nick!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks you guys!

Gary, I love your bone sodbuster! Always wanted one and still don’t have one yet...

Gev, that old Case is timeless!!

JJ your Robeson is one pretty darn sweet knife!

What's the little silver lockback? I have an old Kershaw somewhere that looks like that if I remember. It had some super thick Tiger Eye stone handles glued on when I got it, but one broke somewhere along the line, so I removed them.

It’s a little Buck 525 I bought at a pawn shop in Arkansas a few years back. It went missing for the last year or so and I thought I’d never see it again but my wife found it today so straight into my pocket it went!

Have you tried chicken enchiladas in mole (Spanish word, two syllables) sauce? Salsa verde is good too. I'm sure they're delicious however she makes them (getting hungry again and I just ate!). Modelo Especial is my favorite Mexican beer. Bon appétit!

You Betcha -- Salsa Verde! ;) Mole (especially mole poblano) is fantastic. :D

Modelo Especial is my favorite too! :cool:

Back