What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Since it’s arrival
yvWJskw.jpg

A fine pair :) :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack!!! You also have a fine pair; the Case peanut image reminds me of my youth as a scout!:thumbsup::thumbsup::)
Schrade 206 Barlow, and Camillus 23 jack clad in Dupont Delrin “Ivoroid”, which is also used in musical instruments~ guitar binding, violin bow tips, anywhere ivory would have been used.
Sweet pair of slicers you're toting today Jeff; the "short-line" Camillus really takes the cake!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Remington UMC for WW !
Hard to beat an old Remington as a slicer; especially a beauty like yours Steve!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
I'm sticking with Remington, though in cocobolo and not the Delrin of yesterday's totes. Unfortunately, my tote today is much younger (made by Camillus in 1989) and a lot less handsome than the beauty toted by SteveC SteveC today. That's a grand old knife, Steve.
That's still quite a cool knife Stuart; Camillus did first rate work on your Remington brand knife!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Outstanding shot of your stag A. Wright, Harvey; the bark background really gives it a cool 3D effect!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Crazy week, will have to try and catch up later. But, this is finally making its maiden voyage outside the house. It's a pouch carry for sure. Please excuse the Great Pyrenees hair at bottom of pouch. He's shedding, finding them everywhere! :D
Wow, I've never seen a Moore Maker/S&M that looks that wonderful, what a unique gem!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::)
33482182164_b624e19c5d_k.jpg

NYKCo and Mimo
I'm certain those two beauties could fill volumes with their tales Gev; an astonishingly handsome couple!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::rolleyes:
Going with a pair in Ironwood today for Wooden Wednesday.
Your pair are both covered with some of the finest Ironwood I have ever seen Dylan; marvelous!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Last edited:
Now that is a good one for food prep by the campfire.

Not really. Nothing (that I know of) beats Opinel in that regard. Higonokami's 3 mm (1/8" in gibberish :p) thick and scandi ground blade is too wedgy for veggie. Yet the folded metal handle doesn't allow for hard use as the blade and steel suggests. This design doesn't make much sense :poop: Still a looker imho.

Not really. Nothing (that I know of) beats Opinel in that regard. Higonokami's 3 mm (1/8" in gibberish :p) thick and scandi ground blade is too wedgy for veggie. Yet the folded metal handle doesn't allow for hard use as the blade and steel suggests. This design doesn't make much sense :poop: Still a looker imho.
You are an honest man.

Last edited:
Today's totes will each carry the brand of a great old firearms manufacturer; an early '30s Remington jack and an '87 "black box" Winchester toothpick. :D
:cool::thumbsup:
You never quit with the museum pieces!
I really hope you also have a user on you for the dirty work.
Those are wonderful.

And I appreciate your kind comments!

View attachment 1179099 Boker 9229 electrician and Craftsman hunter in...
Delrin!:DView attachment 1179096and Manny says I should have one hand free to rub him under the collar.View attachment 1179100

Back