What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Rosewood and steel.
t8zrtGM.jpg

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. After taking the shot, unbeknownst to me, it had fallen out of my pocket. Of course I was most concerned that some little kid would find it and get hurt, but it really bummed me. After over an hour, I finally found it.

That’s a very nice peanut Mitch gifted you with.

Thank you, Jack! A lovely little Case you are toting today and the Hartshead is photogenic as always.

Going with a pair in Ironwood today for Wooden Wednesday.

HlJ8W9u.jpg

Thanks pal, what a lovely combination :) :thumbsup:

Really cool photograph !!

+1 :thumbsup:

f6lIlMX.jpg

Ain't no werewolves or vampires getting near ME!

Cool pic Vince :D :thumbsup:

Not sure which yet, but one of these two new acquisitions. Warhorse or my @glennbad perfected 82 stockman. The warhorse will get the ivory micarta scales from my shuffler fairly quickly.
1E6B7EC8-E7BA-4331-9250-A0A888C8129C.jpeg
I don't hide the fact that I'm not crazy about round end stockman. I picked up the 82 to try ans it's a great knife. And I know the benefits of round ends. But I'm just a square end guy. So I debated about weather to sell or hang onto it. I gave glennbad a message though and asked him what's the chances. After a few back and forth and pictures and photoshopping, I decided to give him a go. He squared off the ends and added some pinching really fits with the upscale Northfield trim!) and the outcome is just amazing. It's better than I had even hoped for. I can see this bugger gonna get as much use as my 81.
20723A6F-56A7-428E-9B1C-B5964AE73373.jpeg

It finally rained last night and life is out in force this morning. Glorious, but had to rein in the great pawed hunter to save the green anoles. A humming bird even flirted in my face for a few seconds. And praying mantis action too :D

The garden is still producing cantaloupe and this mornings was particularly sweet and juicy :p

46509071664_8d752f8785_k.jpg

It finally rained last night and life is out in force this morning. Glorious, but had to rein in the great pawed hunter to save the green anoles. A humming bird even flirted in my face for a few seconds. And praying mantis action too :D

The garden is still producing cantaloupe and this mornings was particularly sweet and juicy :p

46509071664_8d752f8785_k.jpg

Beautiful bone on that knife, Gev. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back