What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

One of the most traditional of any/all traditional pocket knives -- Very Nice! :cool:

VE24rgP.jpg

Fresh out of the box and tomorrow’s carry no doubt .
This Case Texas Jack CV exceeded my expectations.
ZIv1SAX.jpg

:cool::thumbsup:
You never quit with the museum pieces!
I really hope you also have a user on you for the dirty work.
Those are wonderful.

And I appreciate your kind comments!
Thanks Jeff!!!
I do have several "harder use" knives that are also near and dear, as they are older US made knives that I collect at very reasonable prices. They were the old "cheap" knives of the past, but still hold an amazing edge; here are a couple examples:

Today you certainly have some tough hombres; the TL-29 goes without saying and your Craftsman hunter has excellent full blades to tackle almost any cutting task! Btw, that's a great shot of your buddy; quite an alert companion! I also really like the Strat, Tele, and Gibson? next to you Fender tube amp in the background; my first amp at age 11 was a Vibrolux which I wish I still had!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Rosewood and steel.
Great looking pair, Rachel!!! I can almost feel the edge on your Boker; very sharp!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::D
Thank you fine Sir !! Outstanding duo today...wow
Thank you Gev!!!
The garden is still producing cantaloupe and this mornings was particularly sweet and juicy :p
Another wonderful knife and image; I feel like I can reach out and touch that beauty!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::rolleyes:
Thank you kindly, JJ. Love both the Remington and the Winchester, especially in the case of the Remington, its’ condition.
Thank you Harvey, the Remington was a fortunate find! You have the coolest lambsfoot pictures; what an awesome knife!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Back in with the Chambriard's again, ;)
I love the wonderful cutlery of France and yours is certainly a beauty Gary!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::)

Back