What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Wanted to go with some radical novelty :D

Shapleugh Hardware Co. jack - snappy weighty grace

29345025260_fa06220e07_k.jpg

Monday, Monday, can't trust that day.
A little Ohta to keep me smiling.
Yeah, I don’t like that Monday guy. But I do like that Ohta!

Wanted to go with some radical novelty :D

Shapleugh Hardware Co. jack - snappy weighty grace

29345025260_fa06220e07_k.jpg
Can’t decide whether I prefer your carry from yesterday or today, both are excellent Gev!

Beautiful pic and an even more beautiful knife!

Robeson

Yeah, I don’t like that Monday guy. But I do like that Ohta!

Can’t decide whether I prefer your carry from yesterday or today, both are excellent Gev!

Beautiful pic and an even more beautiful knife!

Robeson

Thank you Nick ! That Robeson is a stunner and you captured its essence !!

Thank you Jeff. Beautiful light and color on your tomato image.

Gevonovich Gevonovich - Thank you Gev. And thank you for a proper introduction to George Gurdjieff.

“A man can only attain knowledge with the help of those who possess it.” (Gurdjieff)

Don't start with Beelzebubs tales to his grandson ;)

Ouspensky is the source -As the blond kid in the surf shop tells Reeves ( in Point Break )

Last edited:
I have missed (but now caught up with) some wonderful post the past two days. I'll try to get some comments posted before I forget them.:rolleyes: Terrible traffic and some late afternoon wind turned our Saturday afternoon fishing efforts into a nice boat ride. Sunday started off on the same foot very early, but luck came onboard after noon and soon we were knee deep in bluefish on
the deck.
My post wash-down tote was a Dexter Russell Sani-Safe fillet knife, seen at end of the cleaning table near my knee.

4j1aUFV.jpg

I headed and gutted them and then into the cooler they went for a trip home to a smoker. After that, a couple hours ride home, unload all the gear, re-ice the fish, and take softer seat than the boat had offered.

tczGWwn.jpg

I toted that Case today, as it was too hot for totin' much more.
- Stuart

Back