What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

uGEJIJS.jpg

As nice as the original 110 is the light one is so much more practical. I almost got the red 112, but they all had the thumbsuds and pocket clips.
Yeah I can actually carry it more easily in my pocket, I have smaller traditionals that weigh more. I would have liked the red but seems black is the only color wallyworld has. This one is devoid of clips and studs,and if you dont mind larger knives quite pocketable. Everything is nicely rounded,and for 20 bucks a dang good bargain imho.

Took the girls on a 276 mile road trip today doing the loop all the way around Mt St Helens. I first saw it 27 years ago when everything still looked like the moon. I’m always amazed how much it gets greener every year.

D9-AF68-FE-2469-4-BCA-8-F09-93-CB7-F9-CF427.jpg

4-B45-AE1-B-DA78-4314-949-E-478-E93-DBB50-D.jpg

Of course I had to have some Wisconsin salami cheese after a little hike:D

43-A68262-4960-46-AD-9545-C8-D7-D3-CB95-DF.jpg

Lucky for me, the one I carried today was the one I needed and the spay blade on the large Case Trapper was just the ticket for the skinning job. I knew it would be though,that's why I bought it.After the farm chores were done I decided to wet a line in our pond and try a new lure out. Caught this big guy on the first cast.To bad you guys couldn't have seen the best part when my sheep walked over to see what I was doing and pushed on the stool that I was cleaning the Bass on and knocked the spay blade into my finger and taking a slice off my knuckle.
9gOR7BE.jpg
Wow! I love that pic. A beautiful knife doing chores. Hope the knuckle heals quick.

SVTFreak SVTFreak Very true. With the light use my knives see this would probably be a once a month touch-up. I should probably put mine to use to get a feel for this steel.
I like my Roundhead, carry a Benchmade, most often a full-size Griptilian with M4 steel in my strongside front pocket, whichever traditional I'm using for the day in a slip alongside my wallet and the Roundhead in my vest pocket.
I really want one of the Shufflers in damasteel with custom covers, G10 for the bolster and purple bone.
My "carry" at the moment, playing Assassins Creed Black Flag.
20190825_184311-734x700.jpg

Sweet pair ! Love the jigging on that scout ........
WQhUdeG.gif
Thanks Steve!!! Great shot (as usual) of your Churchill today!:thumbsup::thumbsup::)
Thank you for your kinds words, Sir !!! Two exceptional magnificent oldies for a period when Robeson was King ....breathtaking :eek:
Thank you very much kind Sir!!! I am looking forward to viewing your next beauty Gev!:thumbsup::thumbsup::rolleyes:
F.W. Jordan pen (1920s) and Cattaraugus jack (1886-1963).
One word Stuart; WOW!!! Maybe two; Awesome!:thumbsup::thumbsup::D
Your vintage cutlery is always a treat JJ! :thumbsup: The Robesons and that fantastic Bone is exceptional! :)
Thank you Ron!!! I have a soft spot for the old fellas...:rolleyes: Beautiful stag on your marvelous Sheffield Lamb!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
JJ Cahill JJ Cahill Thank you my friend. We both share a passion for the oldies. Your two beautiful Robesons are exquisite.
Thanks a bunch Harvey!!! It certainly looks like you have the best of Sheffield today; old and new, quite wonderful!:thumbsup::thumbsup::D
Bought this one this morning on the way to do a last minute job. Went into the pocket before I was 10 feet from the counter.
Very cool David; my first serious cutter was the great grandfather to your new slicer!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Extraordinary image of an outstanding knife; well done!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back