What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

XZt2VlN.jpg

hI7khxN.jpg

Thanks Gev! That’s a good close guess but it’s a Robeson. Cattaraugus and Robeson bones do look a lot alike sometimes. Your Saynor is so gooooood Gev! Always love seeing that knife.
The shield threw me ...no soup for me !:) Thanks and thank you :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Gev!!! What a beauty you have today; loving the stag with the rattail bolsters, wow!:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you kind Sir !

I'm going with these two Sunday Swiss slicers, both from Wenger.:)

Two gems and another great image. I got mine out for some coon action:cool::thumbsup: We need a thread dedicated to Vic & Wenger and genera

Just smashing Gev :) :thumbsup:

Thanks pal and love your photographs as usual :D:):thumbsup: Thanks for the smile

Carried my '19 Ironwood LF on a trip to visit family.
c9NXdhI.jpg

QeSO1Gx.jpg

What perfection ! That first picture reminds me of a scene in a movie :D What an idyllic view and spot:) love the lamb too

Do you think Ruby has anything to do with Chippy’s disappearance?

Oh no :( ... I knew she looked a bit suspicious, ... very evasive and she would not look me in the eye. "Chippy" better show up !!! :D

So you carry feed with you on your walks? Look out for those squirrel gangs.
Yes, I am getting a little worried ... If I stop posting at least the Porch members will know what happened to me :D

Oh no :( ... I knew she looked a bit suspicious, ... very evasive and she would not look me in the eye. "Chippy" better show up !!! :D

Yes, I am getting a little worried ... If I stop posting at least the Porch members will know what happened to me :D
Our squirrel hounds are always straining at their leashes.

Yesterday, I carried these~ Camillus TL-29, and Buck 2018 Blade Forum knife.View attachment 1196722 Today, a couple of antiques overdue for carry~ High Carbon Deluxe 4 blade cattle, made by Camillus for Sears, Roebuck- pre Craftsman days, and a nice old Voos jack.
Have a great Sunday, and thanks for all the great shots of your knives! View attachment 1196721

I've been busy with putting on an induction dinner for our local sports hall of fame (whew, it's over with) and have been remiss in attendance here. Yesterday, my son and I went dove hunting for the first time in about 4 years, so I was totin' the same old gear, late getting home, fixing a drink and cleaning doves until the wee hours.

rExtUMO.jpg

Today, I'm back to packin' a Parker.

FtF1YAs.jpg

QKDzIxG.jpg

PrxpF1Q.jpg

- Stuart

Back