What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thank you!

That is fantastically deep color for camel bone! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks Dean! It showed up in fluorescent pink and I gave it a bath in some Crimson RIT die.

Thanks Mark!!! You certainly have an outstanding 77 with lovely covers!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great job Steve; looks very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Gev!!! What a beauty you have today; loving the stag with the rattail bolsters, wow!:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Harvey!!! Your "New oldie" is an amazing example of a stag covered lamb; just awesome!:thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Very cool Dave; if it slices well it's a knife worth using!:thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

Thanks 315 315 !!! I've noticed the bone on this latest Case CV certainly does vary; the barehead jack has the original covers.:) Very cool:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: shot of your Imperial Frontier; one of my favorite old cutlers!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wonderful series of images Dan; awesome how tame that lil fella is!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great shots of your two stag covered beauties Gary!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thats interesting as I was "on the fence" between Catt and Robeson, though my first impulse was Robeson based on the bolsters; quite a beauty Nick!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks a lot JJ!:thumbsup:

The shield threw me ...no soup for me !:) Thanks and thank you :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you kind Sir !

Two gems and another great image. I got mine out for some coon action:cool::thumbsup: We need a thread dedicated to Vic & Wenger and genera

Thanks pal and love your photographs as usual :D:):thumbsup: Thanks for the smile

What perfection ! That first picture reminds me of a scene in a movie :D What an idyllic view and spot:) love the lamb too
Thanks Gev. :thumbsup: A very peaceful spot with a lovely view of sunset.

@JJ Cahill - Thank you JJ. Wonderful pair of Swiss Slicers.:thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Never ever tire seeing your HH Barlow.:):thumbsup:

@dc50 Your HH Barlow image is peachy keen, Dave.

Ramrodmb Ramrodmb - Two splendid images, Mark. The top one is sublime.

@JohnDF- John, your Tidioute Image is texturific.

Gevonovich Gevonovich - What a lovely arrangement. Wonderful words to live by, too.

@joeradza - Alan, I do believe that I’ve never seen one of your knives, that was less than a work of art. The same goes for your images.

Cutfinger Cutfinger - Long ago, I once fronted a band, sang and played blues harmonicas, yet never saw one dissected. Beautiful image.

@Duckdog - Gorgeous Parker, Stuart.

@sunknife - Those beaded pouches brought back fond memories of family car trips out west and beaded belts, not to mention later 60s flower child apparel.
Thanks so much Harvey my friend!:thumbsup:

Gonna carry this 2017 BF TC in honor of Charlies Birthday today!:thumbsup:
YNB4488.jpg

Good morning Jack! Two classics from our friend Charlie! :thumbsup: :cool:

Pam and I wish you a Happy Birthday Charlie @waynorth! It’s a pleasure to know you sir and we wish you all the best. I’m carrying two of my favorites from you today. An Ebony TC from 2014 and my new Ebony Waynorth Lambsfoot. :thumbsup: :D

48346938297_b01eebd79c_b_d.jpg

Thanks pal, hope you have a good week :) Nice choice for this auspicious day :) :thumbsup:

Happy belated B-Day to Charlie !!! Your creations speak volumes and enrich us all

Based on my fairly limited knowledge many of the Robeson bolsters seemed a bit rounder and slightly more sleek. It showed up more often on their post WWII Barlows and their other premium knives of that era, like these 2 (if that makes sense:))

Btw, another beauty today; Empire was an outstanding company!:thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
Thank you are fine pair yesterday and today

Same again

hGBvpvN.jpg
Most excellent !

image.jpeg

Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund I like the access relief you made for the pen on your what must be a 33OT.
And I like the knife too, a tad small maybe, but as I heard someone here say "a great do everything knife".

cigarrodog cigarrodog leading and playing harp for a blues band, too cool man! For a time around the 70s-80s Hohner quality fell far, a few guys figured out how to make those lemons play properly, and later, even better than harps had ever played. I am a hobbyist member of the tradition of coaxing better performance from Hohner harps. Good news is Hohner quality is through the roof these days.

Gevonovich Gevonovich thanks for the compliment on the photograph. I hope to break my habit of posting terrible photos. I try my best.

Back