What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

My totin' needs were light today - mere yard work (feritlizin' and waterin'). I toted this duo for fun, and they followed me to my regular watering hole for a gabfest with some buddies.

DzwGEwK.jpg

The Gator covers any skinning that the Case's Wharncliffe can't handle.

- Stuart

That made me spit coffee out, Stuart. Lol.

Edited and removed by me for a change.
Not worth my effort nor breath.
Take care to my select few friends here.

Last edited:
Fine Red Sawcuts Dylan . Good luck on your quest for more my friend .
If you don't mind , some incentive pictures for you .

Harry

Thank you so much, Harry. Your group there serves as fitting inspiration! That Cranberry TC continues to elude me.

I posted this pic in a different thread yesterday but I still had a couple of these blades close at hand for today.

OrThfcM.jpg

Very nice indeed :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack!!! That's certainly a sweet setup you have today; looks delicious!:D
Thank you kindly JJ. Just love your collection.
Pocket Pals
fbbfabdc-87b2-480e-8b31-2b6066e134df-jpeg.1199521
Thanks Harvey!!! Great "pals" to have in your pocket; very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Wow Gev, you Barlow is amazing; a rare jewel among jewels!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
No change, it’s been this 72 for me. Love this time of year, kids are back in school, beaches are not crowded and the weather is sweet. Could use a little more swell in the water though.
Great shot of your Camillus beauty Nick; maybe offering a knife with a "swell" will appease the surf gods!:thumbsup::thumbsup::eek:
In case anyone is dying to know what canoes I'm carrying this week, here they are. Die no more! ;)
Buck wood canoe:
canoe-wood-389-mark-main-jpg.1199781

Fight'n Rooster 4-blade canoe:
gunboat-mark-4open-bath-jpg.1199786
Great couple of canoes; that FR 4 bladed canoe is really cool (Canoegress?)!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
My totin' needs were light today - mere yard work (feritlizin' and waterin'). I toted this duo for fun, and they followed me to my regular watering hole for a gabfest with some buddies.

DzwGEwK.jpg
Great pair Stuart; how many limes did you skin?:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back