What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Trying to wake up, it's a long week ahead I suspect....

jArGZNQ.jpg

The Pattada is a gift from a friend in Paris!! And he helped me order the Mozetta! I am carrying them both today to remind me of  and his wonderful family!!
View attachment 1200656 View attachment 1200657 View attachment 1200658

Nice Charlie :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for that educational insight into military Sheffield cutlery; as a youngster I thought all tableware was from Sheffield, as that was all I saw! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It seemed to be a similar name to the Canittler.:D Thanks Gary; I really enjoy all the many patterns and iterations that Imperial did over their long history. It seems that both Imperial and Camillus really came on strong in the Post WWII period. Btw, when I was young I was a huge Kurt Vonnegut Fan; great background to your cool Alox electrician, great choices!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Certainly Harvey; I am looking forward to your wonderful photographic skills when you capture your new arrival!:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very cool Nick; maybe your 72 assuaged the surf gods!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A pleasure :) LOL! I grew up thinking that people like 'Joe Rodgers' and 'Tommy Ward' were family members because they got mentioned so much! :D :thumbsup:

Morning folks, I hope everyone had a great weekend, and that your week gets off to a good start :) :thumbsup:

4K7L4CV.jpg

Back