What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

W60srfL.jpg

lgrFYQ7.jpg

- Stuart
That is gorgeous, Stuart.

IMG-20191009-141014-2.jpg

@AF fixed blade in super thin 1095 with Honduran Rosewood, BF Buck 301 (Thanks, Alan!), and the Peanut.

Sowbelly Stockman of the Week is a Colt "black stag" (stag bone) sowbelly:
View attachment 1210300

Regular Stockman of the Week is a big Rough Rider with bottle opener (thanks, Barrett):
View attachment 1210307

"Plain" Canoe of the Week is a Colt black smooth bone model (thanks, Mark):
View attachment 1210312

"Fancy" Canoe of the Week is a Colt stag canoe:
View attachment 1210314

- GT

A quality quartet, Gary; especially those two stag beauties!

Exquisite!

Phenomenal example, Dean!

- GT

Thank you very much, Gary! :)

2010 Case Jack in Stag
yPftOb.jpg

ObF7K8.jpg

Last nights sunset;)
My2rdv.jpg

That is a beautiful stag jack, Paul! :thumbsup::thumbsup: (Great sunset, too)

Thanks for the "hallmark" info, JJ.
Most certainly Gary!:D
Jaw-dropping!
Thank you Gary!!! There's just something about that old steel.:):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Useful pair!
Thanks again; certainly utilitarian!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Good morning everyone! :) I’m carrying Rosewood because it’s Wednesday and Yeller Delrin to add some sunshine to my day! ;) Y’all have a great day! :thumbsup:

46654250964_96cd7e2ea0_b_d.jpg
I really like your style Ron; outstanding!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
What a great wooden bare-head pair Jeff; you really have some super cool electricians!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Finding myself enjoying a Wharncliffe more and more each day.
S8KkY9c.jpg
Beautiful knife Todd, with a stunning compliment of blades!:thumbsup::thumbsup::D
Pre WWII Ulster junior cattle knife this morning.

7RtjnVD.jpg
Hard to beat those pre WWII slicers; what a marvelous Ulster you have!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. Your super slicer is super cool.:)
Thanks Harvey; the French certainly know about slicing food!!!:D
Another in a long line of tremendous lovelies; the cover and bolster work is elegant!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
So much beauty today !!! I must juxtapose

47952292651_efd5d4632d_b.jpg
You certainly have a glorious juxtaposition Gev, your two beauties were made for each other!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
2010 Case Jack in Stag:thumbsup:
yPftOb.jpg
You really know how to pick them Paul, quite the sensational stag covered Case!:):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Another outstanding image Steve; your Camillus is quite the superb example, very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'm a sucker for a pre WWII Robeson and you have quite the treasure there, Nick!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow, Stuart, your Crown Cutlery Coke bottle hunter is the crème de la crème of folding hunters!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Enjoy your shooting. :D

D Duckdog Excellent hunter Stuart!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

What a cool shot Stuart; all three items are beauties with that old coke bottle taking the match! Btw, what a great round for a lever gun!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

D Duckdog , Stuart, I don't know how to quote, but that last post of yours was epic. Thanks.

That is gorgeous, Stuart.

Thanks, guys. I've been a bit absent and apologize for the late reply, but I do appreciate your kind comments. And the great totes posted during that hiatus, too.
- Stuart

Back