What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Hope you were 'driving' a Tesla ;) What a spectacular knife !!!!!

You must have a smooth ride Ron! ;) :D :thumbsup:

Gev and Jack I’m riding in something that is far better than a Tesla! ;) I’m riding in a chauffeur driven Toyota Avalon! :thumbsup: You can buy the Avalon and have plenty of money for purchasing more knives! :eek::D

It's cool enough now to start wearing heavier trousers, which means larger pocket knives for me!

1 of 13 Cubans in Pond Bone
ZXK3Sl2.jpg

Whew! Marathon 3.5 hour catch up session on this thread. You guys never sleep :D

L'il Lambsfoot has become a regular in the pocket. Most days, it's the only knife on me! Don't tell anyone... I don't want to lose my knife-nut card ;)

iCi6iV9.jpg
Your comment about 3.5 hours to catch up made me curious.I looked back one week from the first post on the 6th,last Sunday, to your post was 455 posts:eek:
Jack Black Jack Black should be proud,he has converted many of us to the goodness of lambsfootedness:D:thumbsup:

Your comment about 3.5 hours to catch up made me curious.I looked back one week from the first post on the 6th,last Sunday, to your post was 455 posts:eek:
Jack Black Jack Black should be proud,he has converted many of us to the goodness of lambsfootedness:D:thumbsup:
Very well said, David: "the goodness of lambfootedness." A great knife pattern indeed.

Yesterday we returned from a short trip to Pigeon Forge and Nashville , Tennessee with some friends . While there we also had a visit and a dinner with Half/Stop Half/Stop and his wife Pam . I also went to the nearby knife dealer and bought these 2 which I am carrying today .

The Case is redder on the Mark side than the Pile side . It also has a Grooved Bolster on only one side , which does not make me very happy . The Beauty Mark on the Mark Side is fine with me . Other than those things , it is okay .
I needed a Canoe pattern for my meager collection . I would have much rather been able to buy a Case that I liked or , better yet , a GEC but I really liked the Bone Stag covers . It is an okay knife except for the Pen Blade rubbing the Main Blade during opening . For the price , it is okay .
We had 5 & 1/2 inches of rain in our rain gauges when we got back which is better than the snow that our friend from North Dakota paulhilborn paulhilborn received .

Harry

Yesterday we returned from a short trip to Pigeon Forge and Nashville , Tennessee with some friends . While there we also had a visit and a dinner with Half/Stop Half/Stop and his wife Pam . I also went to the nearby knife dealer and bought these 2 which I am carrying today .

The Case is redder on the Mark side than the Pile side . It also has a Grooved Bolster on only one side , which does not make me very happy . The Beauty Mark on the Mark Side is fine with me . Other than those things , it is okay .
I needed a Canoe pattern for my meager collection . I would have much rather been able to buy a Case that I liked or , better yet , a GEC but I really liked the Bone Stag covers . It is an okay knife except for the Pen Blade rubbing the Main Blade during opening . For the price , it is okay .
We had 5 & 1/2 inches of rain in our rain gauges when we got back which is better than the snow that our friend from North Dakota paulhilborn paulhilborn received .

Harry
Both very nice Harry, I like the Case Barlow, I have the same knife but in the Halloween trim, mine has that little beauty mark as well;) I made the same observation with one bolster being threaded and the other side not, it is odd but I just chalked it up to being unique:confused::D That Rough Rider is quite nice as well, amazing bone stag covers:thumbsup:

Sounds like a nice day with great friends:thumbsup::)

Both very nice Harry, I like the Case Barlow, I have the same knife but in the Halloween trim, mine has that little beauty mark as well;) I made the same observation with one bolster being threaded and the other side not, it is odd but I just chalked it up to being unique:confused::D That Rough Rider is quite nice as well, amazing bone stag covers:thumbsup:

Sounds like a nice day with great friends:thumbsup::)
Thank you very much Paul !!! I hope that you realize that if we had taken are somewhat normal trip out West this year , we would have been in your big snow . We like to be on a trip for our Anniversary which is October 2 . This was number 59.

Harry

Back