What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

My contribution to Wooden Wednesday

u9EohSY.jpg

This one just came to me in yesterday's mail, an ebony handed, pre-1940 E. C. Simmons Hardware "Keen Kutter" regular jack. After seeing all the nice, vintage ebony handled knives here on the Traditional Forum, I started looking for something that was similar to what I was seeing - finally found one. This one has my favorite main, a Clip, and great snapping half-stop blades. OH
E-C-Simmons-Keen-Kutter-3-1-2-Regular-Jack.jpg

BVqOufW.jpg

Nothing. I'm not carrying anything today. I'm not going out of the house and I'm sitting at my desk in a pair of shorts with no pockets. Of course I have my desk knife sitting on the desk but that's as close as I'll get to carrying today.

Hmm. Shorts with no pockets? Sounds like underwear!
At least you could have posted a pic.

Of your desk knife, I mean!:D:eek:

This one just came to me in yesterday's mail, an ebony handed, pre-1940 E. C. Simmons Hardware "Keen Kutter" regular jack. After seeing all the nice, vintage ebony handled knives here on the Traditional Forum, I started looking for something that was similar to what I was seeing - finally found one. This one has my favorite main, a Clip, and great snapping half-stop blades. OH
HNTYKD!
Happy new to you knife day!
Looks like a dandy~ love that clip.

Very nice !

Back