What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I know you’ve got a micarta 43 just like mine, but don’t remember seeing this one. Wow-it’s great!
If I guessed that the jack is a SCCo, would I be correct?
Mother nature created a really cool knife stand for you.

I like your contribution! That’s a great looking knife.

Great combo!

Thanks ! I got the Cocobolo #43 here on the forum a few weeks back, and you are correct on the Cigar Jack :thumbsup:

Texas Jack. I have a small Texas Jack, but really prefer the larger size of this one.
DSC00277-X2.jpg

International Knife of the Week is a Mercator Black Cat:
View attachment 1214644

Stockman of the Week is a big Chinese Imperial stockman from a set of three (thanks, Mark):
View attachment 1214645

My Miscellaneous knife of the Week is a Marbles Handyman's Helper II:
View attachment 1214649

My Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Marbles 5" leg knife:
View attachment 1214650

- GT
That's a BIG 'ol bunch of BIG 'ol knives, GT. :cool: :thumbsup:

View attachment 1214646 Ever notice that some knives feel just right in your hand? More than just Gudenov:DView attachment 1214647 71 Tidiute Farm&Field, and Schrade 94OT
I feel the same way about the #71s, just feel right in the hand. Kind of jealous of your Knifebrite. :cool: :thumbsup:

Fiddleback Forge Neckmuk and Case Peanut in my pockets today.

00100l-PORTRAIT-00100-BURST20191017074714624-COVER-2.jpg
Just an absolutely fantastic photo. :cool: :thumbsup:

@Duckdog - Thank you, Stuart!

@5K Qs - Thanks for the info, GT! I actually found a NA111 lockback in blonde horn like yours that I am waiting to be delivered! I'm so excited!

Woke up to a cool, crisp 64*F morning. It was so refreshing compared to the oppressive humidity we've been experiencing. Fiddleback Forge Neckmuk and Case Peanut in my pockets today.

00100l-PORTRAIT-00100-BURST20191017074714624-COVER-2.jpg
Fine fine Ness, Shawn !!!!

Have a very Happy Birthday!

@Duckdog - Thank you kindly, Stuart.

@JJ Cahill - Many Thanks JJ. Such a fine, clean looking pair your 80s toothpick and Scout make.

@5K Qs - Thank you for the kind words, GT. There’s never a false note with your meticulous choices of knives, Maestro.:) I was especially fond of the RR 1/2 Hawk, the Marbles Handyman’s Helper, and your elegant Leg Knife.

Back