What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I'm afraid I've fallen hopelessly behind with this thread again :( I've been carrying this Unicorn Ivory #25, kindly gifted to me by @btb01, the past couple of days, along with a Lambsfoot, that being my AC, one of my SFOs from last year, today. Hope everyone has a good Friday, and an even better weekend :thumbsup:

sAqlC4F.jpg

wfSO9Jg.jpg

Camillus TL-27 and SW 881Y.View attachment 1215229View attachment 1215232 Everlastingly Sharp 100 yr ...
surprisingly I haven’t worn off the etch yet!View attachment 1215230The electrician came in the mail yesterday. After spraying out with engine degreaser, scrubbing, steel wooling, and oiling, the slow snap and gritty walk ‘n talk disappeared, and it is once again smooth and positive. Just lovely.
The tang stamp emerged after all that scrubbing, revealing the 27, but the slightly more slender build compared to the .mil 29 had already given that away.View attachment 1215233 The seller said it was bone in the listing, but the cocobolo grain showed in the photos. Maybe the darkest cocobolo I’ve got~ almost ok for Black Friday?View attachment 1215231

I revisited a place of many childhood memmories today.

O9cpOgQ.jpg

CGnb9wz.jpg

NIcEXo5.jpg

Smashing pics Isk :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Sweet Unicorn25. I would never say Baaa to your AC.

Mostly lurking in the French Traditionals, prompted me to get my hands on one(2). I see that Prester John Prester John just received a beautiful Laguiole for his BD.

Here is my 12.5cm Laguiole, hafted in pistachio wood.
View attachment 1215336

View attachment 1215337

23F3C549-23B3-4137-A080-6919E8DD8094_zps5rqhwe7v.jpeg

Thank you Harvey, lovely pics of your Laguiole :) :thumbsup:

Back