What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

This, 2018 Bull Nose...
2SAzT3.jpg

STxwCK.jpg

and this, old Challenge Cutlery Co (pre 1932) with Sheepfoot main and pen secondary
7NOsgh.jpg

eMg4vg.jpg

Both of those are great knives, Paul. The Challenge jack is superb! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

H&S, I failed to mention earlier that I like that Buck fixed blade (I use a 119) and I really like that Case 048 Slim Line.

Now, that's a knife!! Thanks for sharing it, Paul. It's all that it needs to be.

Gorgeous, Harry. Just absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks, guys. I bear it, Harry, by totin' it in my pocket (I wear baggy pockety pants).

- Stuart

Thank you Gary!!! You certainly did a great job of "catching up" with your marvelous array of interesting cutlery!:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you kind Sir!!! You continue to create such highly artistic images with your wonderful Sheffield lovelies; awesome!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Stuart, I am a bit of a scout fanatic!!!:eek:
Your Queen is quite the beautiful beast; the Winterbottom covers are gorgeous!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks again Gary; a form of Brownian motion!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks again Gary; a bit of decadence!:thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Both amazing slicers Paul but that "golden age" Challenge jack is breathtaking!:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nicest WB Bone I've seen, lovely !

Beautiful bone on your Challenge Cutco !

That Challenge is a beaut! :thumbsup:

It's Old Friends Friday.
4nHFv41.jpg
37XEd6b.jpg
Stuart, JJ, Steve and Rachel, thanks to all of you for the kind comments:):thumbsup:

For Old Friends Friday, I had lunch with @Half/Stop . To keep Ron's attention focused, I toted these oldies from a recent carry, Ulster and Cattaraugus:

8rR7mmd.jpg

Note, that was not lunch. And I toted this one by Gary Cunningham:

2CiONCs.jpg

LkDDYgC.jpg

Later, we spent some time in the knife piles that pass as my "orderly collection", looking at some recently uncovered old "new friends".

- Stuart

Well yes, that too. But I actually meant a stag 81. Mine is #03. Is yours numbered? I think the tube said “sambar stag” but would have to get it down to make sure. Seeing yours made me get mine out.

Nice knife for sure, man
View attachment 1215478

Thanks, you have a nice one too. I know theres another member here that has one he uses but I haven't seen him post in a while. The natural stags were serialized and the burnt stag was not. Mine is burnt stag. I think there were only around 20 something of each. They do not come by often but I've seen a few, none that I could manage to acquire though.

Back